• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

compilation best Street Fights [HD]

I don't think fighting is cool.. it's just retarded, especially when there's several against one single guy..

:p
i dont know i like fights some people do and some other dont :)

:p
i dont know i like fights some people do and some other dont :)

tell me, what trigs you to punch someone?

There's nearly nothing that is enough to trig me to punch someone, it have to be Kingdanny irl in that case after being annoying me here for over 5 months, but else I don't have reason to punch anyone no matter what they do..
I would rather appear like I'm about to do something the guy would regret, etc if someone says something bad about me to his friends, then I'd just walk to him, lift him up in the shirt and ask him what he said..

But I don 't think I would ever get into a fight like that.. and as I don't like it, I wont seek for it either as it seems other people does. especially if they're in a group/gang.

i dont know but if someone is rly annoying me in rl and saying bad thing about me and my family or something like that or trying to makes problem with me then ill fight him, there is no reason that will stop me to fight him, but some people love to fight and make problem for no reason and some love to watch this things and some hate to fight and dont love to watch that thing every one choses what he love to do!!

tell me, what trigs you to punch someone?

There's nearly nothing that is enough to trig me to punch someone, it have to be Kingdanny irl in that case after being annoying me here for over 5 months, but else I don't have reason to punch anyone no matter what they do..
I would rather appear like I'm about to do something the guy would regret, etc if someone says something bad about me to his friends, then I'd just walk to him, lift him up in the shirt and ask him what he said..

But I don 't think I would ever get into a fight like that.. and as I don't like it, I wont seek for it either as it seems other people does. especially if they're in a group/gang.

Thats cuz ur real soft.

No, that's because I'm big and don't need to fight anyone to make them understand that they should not mess with me irl.
and I find fight people for random reason is just retarded.

I doubt they were just bored one day and decided to kick someones ass..everything's done for a reason.
Big doesn't mean your intimidating..I highly doubt you can fight. Just based on what you have been saying.

I doubt they were just bored one day and decided to kick someones ass..everything's done for a reason.
Big doesn't mean your intimidating..I highly doubt you can fight. Just based on what you have been saying.

I had a feeling you'd reply on me,
can't fight? no of course not, Boxing and Karate is about how to plant flower :D yeaah,,, Wiiie another flower huhuhuhu :D

If you didn't figure, people that REALLY can fight, (I'm not talking about bitch slapping or kicking like they do in that movie) they don't like to use their knowledge on other people because they get pissed.
If you would ever have taken ANY lessons about anything that's similar to Boxing or karate you'd know that!

Nah I learned a bit more than karate and boxing LOL

vhdod3.jpg

Been in for 4 years :)

yeah, then you get pissed of in a bar you will lift up your machine gun from your back-pocket and gun people down, right?

LOL I got in one fight in eight grade..im just stating that I learned better tactics through the military to disable people.
It is a fun weapon but mostly just for training...its not used in war much.

LOL I got in one fight in eight grade..im just stating that I learned better tactics through the military to disable people.
It is a fun weapon but mostly just for training...its not used in war much.

I haven't been in a fight my entire life (expect the competitions on Boxing and only competitions 4 times on Karate before I quit)
I quit boxing after a few years because I got bored, you do same thing, over and over, day out and day in.
Karate was more fun, (expect all stretching around like a tired cat) but I got some problems when it came to Study, I had to sit 1 hour to get to the karate and I didn't had that time. =(
I wouldn't want to join the army, it would be fun to do the training to check it out but I would join as professional marine ^_^

Nah I learned a bit more than karate and boxing LOL

vhdod3.jpg

Been in for 4 years :)

lets take the heat off slain for a second.

Realsoft, wut wud YOU do if ur pissed in a bar? u say u dont fight, ud just run?

lets take the heat off slain for a second.

Realsoft, wut wud YOU do if ur pissed in a bar? u say u dont fight, ud just run?

If you read instead of looking at the pictures, you'd figure that I and Slain are arguing, that I don't like to fight and he argue against it, which make me say "would use machine gun in a bar"...

get it?

If you read instead of looking at the pictures, you'd figure that I and Slain are arguing, that I don't like to fight and he argue against it, which make me say "would use machine gun in a bar"...

get it?

and u obviously didnt understand me, wut the fuck wud u do in a bar when ur pissed u gonna leave like a lil bitch?

get it?

Your taking it to the extreme lol, its a picture..why would you assume someone in the military is that hot headed and would draw a weapon in a bar?? thats retarded. go play karate kid :p

Back