• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

compilation best Street Fights [HD]

Yeah, in Sweden you get driving license when you're 14!

Can you give me something why I would get pissed?
I can get annoyed but I wouldn't do anything by that.

I give you a scenario, handsome guy like me comes and steals your girl..then wat..you must fight!

Im Lol'ing so hard.

ill give u a scenario also, perhaps i came to u in rl at school and found u in the hallway and just straight decked ur shit

Sorry late reply, was eating dinner
ill give u a scenario also, perhaps i came to u in rl at school and found u in the hallway and just straight decked ur shit
I wouldn't even look at you, not worth it.
and even if you came to my school you'd have a hard time finding me....

LoL, realsoft must be such pussy irl huehue
yeah, I'm a vagina with legs

Man that was mean :/

a low blow..

I'm sorry dude, but I didn't mean personal on you, I meant "if she take someone else then that's her problem"...

can't believe I actually readed the whole thread.

Slain
goodjob, hope the girl behind you accidently shot her gun.
realsoft is right here, you can't just pull ur fucking gun out & act like you're the king. ohhh you can military tactics, that's gonna be gz when your balls will get crushed by the time you use your 'tactics'.

realsoft
you're right, fighting brings nothing, but in some cases you just cant avoid it.

kayne west
worst wannabe thug i've ever seen.
wud wat shut the fuck up you illiterate turd.

amiroslo
"MrGanGster96"
awesome.

realsoft
you're right, fighting brings nothing, but in some cases you just cant avoid it.

But sometimes you don't fight for something, and avoiding fights is just lame, you have to fight - it's about honour.

can't believe I actually readed the whole thread.

Slain
goodjob, hope the girl behind you accidently shot her gun.
realsoft is right here, you can't just pull ur fucking gun out & act like you're the king. ohhh you can military tactics, that's gonna be gz when your balls will get crushed by the time you use your 'tactics'.

realsoft

kayne west
worst wannabe thug i've ever seen.
wud wat shut the fuck up you illiterate turd.

Of course not, as I said, I wouldn't pick a fight for a bullshit reason, etc a rumor, a guy that try to pick a fight with me and so on..
And as MOST wannabe cool kids have problem to understand,,, I would NEVER use any knife/weapon, and I would NEVER touch someone that is lie down.

In my City, and I bet most cities, Kids ALWAYS must be several vs a single guy (= retarded and very faggish), and also they MUST use knife and they MUST kick and attack a guy that lie down.

But sometimes you don't fight for something, and avoiding fights is just lame, you have to fight - it's about honour.
I'm not that lame I fight for honor.
I'm not so low down in the shit I need to use my fist to get up.

avoiding fights is not lame. it's lame if you actually listen to the guy & starts to fight with him. even if you 'defeat' him you're still a loser in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
your link didn't work, and by the way, that was not bragging, I seriously hate such people.
But in the way you reply on me I suppose you'd bragging about your city if they where doing the same there

I know 'bout link, just copied wrong, anyway I'm just trollin' arround so don't take my posts so serious ;p

Cake said:
ok, let's say you lose. you get a nice trip to the hospital with a heavy scar from a knife. will you think "why didn't I listen to cake" or will you think "shit I just lost my honour"?

Nop, I'd say "good I wasn't such pussy to don't fight with him.". Had few times in my life situations when i got kicked ass hard and i didn't give a fuck, wounds are nothing when comparing to hounour.

avoiding fights is not lame. it's lame if you actually listen to the guy & starts to fight with him. even if you 'defeat' him you're still a loser in my eyes.

'thugs' doesn't have priorities, next time do it right.

make sum sense plz

wuts funny is, i play tibia for no more than 2 hours in a day. i dont sit at home on the computer all fuckin day

cant we all agree were all nerds that play tibia?
but atleast im in the closet about it :D

or else my gf wont sex me

cant we all agree were all nerds that play tibia?
but atleast im in the closet about it :D

or else my gf wont sex me

Sorry, I don't have time to play tibia, I have a project to develop and I'm running out of time.
Sex? lol... if my gf ever threat me with "no-sex" I will do it, I wont have sex with her for a week and she'll go crazy, and she knows that.

Back