• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

compilation best Street Fights [HD]

Sorry, I don't have time to play tibia, I have a project to develop and I'm running out of time.
Sex? lol... if my gf ever threat me with "no-sex" I will do it, I wont have sex with her for a week and she'll go crazy, and she knows that.

Love how you have a time limit on your project...LOL
Don't act like your important plx..you aint special.

tell me, what trigs you to punch someone?

There's nearly nothing that is enough to trig me to punch someone, it have to be Kingdanny irl in that case after being annoying me here for over 5 months, but else I don't have reason to punch anyone no matter what they do..
I would rather appear like I'm about to do something the guy would regret, etc if someone says something bad about me to his friends, then I'd just walk to him, lift him up in the shirt and ask him what he said..

But I don 't think I would ever get into a fight like that.. and as I don't like it, I wont seek for it either as it seems other people does. especially if they're in a group/gang.

Don't bother arguing with Amiroslo, he clearly is the biggest retard OTland has ever seen right after Debian..

I give you a scenario, handsome guy like me comes and steals your girl..then wat..you must fight!

Im Lol'ing so hard.

You dont look too handsome, you look more like 2 arses who bumped into eachother and formed a deformation, rofl.

[video=youtube;aBWaxKsQX1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBWaxKsQX1Q[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back