• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compile TFS 0.3.6 to 64 Bits

And how about linux? I use Debian 5.0 - 64bit, I did compile the server on that system so I thought it was going to be compiled as 64 bits auto? Am I wrong? I'm getting this error there, my map is around 89MB. RAM is 4 GB and the swap 6.

And how about linux? I use Debian 5.0 - 64bit, I did compile the server on that system so I thought it was going to be compiled as 64 bits auto? Am I wrong? I'm getting this error there, my map is around 89MB. RAM is 4 GB and the swap 6.

Strange it should work fine ...
have u noticed that on 64-bit tfs takes 2x more ram than on 32-bit ?

And server freezes, nobody can login.
froozeup.png

i'm not sure but it's probably not 64-bit fault but tfs fault :X
if it will be memory fault it should print:
server run out of memory or allocation failed...

Oh shit, I put different screenshoot. Lol sorry, it was an error like, Decrease size of your map or compile in 64 bit OS, something like this.

92MB;
Code:
Mem:   4065300k total,  4001272k used,    64028k free,    17820k buffers
Swap:  5999976k total,  1985448k used,  4014528k free,   788064k cached
When running

When I get that error TFS stops and memory is like half free, or even more (about 2,5 GB), didn't get the error tonight maybe because i changed gamePort.

Back