• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compile tibianic/nastarius client dll

D

Deleted 224045

Can someone help compile tibianic/nastarius client dll?

eqjs7kL.png

Last edited by a moderator:
you both are wrong.

anyways, more stuff should be shared among the community (not just this client), regardless if they make money out of it or not.

remember, if it wasn't for Toor, we would not have the cip files.

We didn't have the files until they got released by toor himself.

They were used to make money at first, once they stopped givin' money, toor decided they were not that much of a deal and released them.

The point here isn't about who shares what but what happens after that, as I said on many previous posts: This community has suffered an almost irreparable damage due to scammers and bad people, I think it's cool to try and fix it.

What do you mean by chaos? The sources are already shared beyond the point that they can be considered unique. And cash-grab servers do exist, but only temporarily, and their success is in the end determined by the players. So good/bad, I don't know, but keeping the sources from the public wont last in the long run as they are already shared.

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for them? I didn't know you wanted them so bad, I could actually have shared them with you for free. But I was under the impression that you had already solved the issues with your client.
Well, I asked you multiple times and you said you couldn't share them because you had to keep your word.
I paid 150$

why don't you just ask for a tutorial to the guy to sold the sources to you?

Probably again someone that got the files for money, has no idea on how to get them running and decided to throw it out for a large chunk of cash, totally the point that I‘ve been talking about the whole time.

Happens when you decide to buy something off someone you don‘t know, has no reputation or idea of what‘s being handled. It might be even not working...

Well, I asked you multiple times and you said you couldn't share them because you had to keep your word.
I paid 150$
I count once. Anyway, I will assume you purchased them from Ryan, or else someone is capitalizing on behalf of other peoples files.

I asked Iryont wether or not he cared, but he sold files and rights to Ry

Back