• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling error - glew32

This is a linking error. Check your solution properties, 'alt + enter', go to VC++ Directories and make sure glew32.lib path is set both at Include Directories and Library Directories. The compiler needs this library.

All I see is glew-1.10, nothing thats called glew32.lib or somethink like that. Here Ive screenshotted my Include Directories and Libarary Directories. maybe this will help somehow. Thank you for helping btw.
https://i.imgsafe.org/b8b2e725ca.png

@darkshin
It means that the folder is linked correctly, now you should go to the following directory and check if glew32.lib is inside of it. If not and you can find glew32.lib anywhere in your computer, just take glew32.lib to the folder linked in the properties or make a new path to where glew32.lib is. Got it?

Nvm I've fixed that too

Now another error is libeay32MD.lib

error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libeay32MD.lib' C:\otclient-master\vc12\LINK otclient

Fixed libeay32MD.lib

New error

error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'physfs.lib' C:\otclient-master\vc12\LINK otclient

Fixed physfs.lib

New error :D
error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'openal32.lib' C:\otclient-master\vc12\LINK otclient

Fixed openal32.lib

New error

Error 1 error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'luajit.lib' C:\otclient-master\vc12\LINK otclient

All these errors are linking problem. You need to find luajib.lib also.

My bad, ur right. Both uses luajit. Incase you don't have luajit in ur otclient repository here it is.
You must be sure that your luajit was compiled as the same bits you are trying to in your otclient (x32 or x64).
If they are in different versions you should download luajit project and compile as the version you want. Good luck

You haven't linked libboost_thread-vc110-mt-1_50.lib's path (i mean the "otclient-msvc13-libs\boost_1_55_0\lib") in these:
Project Properties -> Configuration Properties -> General -> VC++ Directories -> Library Directiories
or
Project Properties -> Configuration Properties -> Linker -> Additional Library Directiories

Download installer of boost instead of zip, rar etc as installer is a full pack of libs, zips and rars lacks in files as you have different size of them.

Back