• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling error

tnecniiv

scripter to be
Solutions
Reaction score
so I followed all the instructions on how to compile your OT on tfs 1.0 and 1.1 when I finished compiling the server I got this error

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>D:\visual\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v141\Toolset.targets(36,5): error MSB8036: The Windows SDK version 8.1 was not found. Install the required version of Windows SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clicking the solution and selecting "Retarget solution".
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

click project and retarget solution
maek sure this is your sdk version in properties
FTaTH8y.png

i know im annoying as s**t right now and u apologize like i said before i only scripted and ran 0.2.14 so i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience thank you for your help @Static_
i compiled the server and got this
5uXyTgv.png

this is a whole new world when it comes to the server so im lost for words.

it a guess for me to remember its been sense October that i got this server, ill try a different server

do you know where i can get a viable tfs sdk for the new forgotten server @Static_ ?
because i looked into my new problem and it doesnt have the right includes i need now. so i figure i get tfs 1.2 and i also get the right SDKs

Back