• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

re-download it since i posted a new one

I downloaded new version but got the same problem, there isn't any libxml2.lib nor lua5.1.dll so compiler can't find'em in the lib folder.

There's a problem with likners or with the compiler.

Yours,
mastakam.

@edit : solved

Last edited:
Mastakam tell him you sholved it :)

Also i need to know what you added in the linkers box and in the directories

"Gesior.pl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"
:/
i cant download Dev C++ files with libraries :/

"Gesior.pl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"
:/
i cant download Dev C++ files with libraries :/

post more!!!! i think 15 posts and 24-48 hrs of registering will be enough :)

My errors...

When I try to compile I get these errors..

Note: I'm not using the dev-cpp that was provided on the topic post. Instead I added the boost and library myself. Not sure if that's the problem here...

Code:
31 C:\Users\Leo\Desktop\The Forgotten Server\forgottenserver\database.cpp In file included from ../forgottenserver/database.cpp 
29 C:\Users\Leo\Desktop\The Forgotten Server\forgottenserver\databasesqlite.h sqlite3.h: No such file or directory. 
31 C:\Users\Leo\Desktop\The Forgotten Server\forgottenserver\database.cpp In file included from ../forgottenserver/database.cpp 
85 C:\Users\Leo\Desktop\The Forgotten Server\forgottenserver\databasesqlite.h ISO C++ forbids declaration of `sqlite3' with no type 
85 C:\Users\Leo\Desktop\The Forgotten Server\forgottenserver\databasesqlite.h expected `;' before '*' token 
 C:\Users\Leo\Desktop\The Forgotten Server\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [../forgottenserver/database.o] Error 1

@ Tien Storm Irk
OK, but you also need the devpak sqllite3.xx =) Get it by going to your Dev-CPP and
Tools -> Search for Update / Packages -> Load from one Mirror -> Click on Date to sort by Date -> Look for most updated version of SQLITE3something =)

Good luck lol.

Fix for those with [Build Error]<name>Error 1

OK this is an unresolved problem most of you haven't fixed yet but I found a solution earlier today by finding all the nesc. files, which are attached.

If you extract them into C:\Dev-CPP\lib\ you will find that you can compile straightaway :D Good luck all.

Maybe threadstarter could quote this + change the stuff...

Edit: Scan it if you want- I'm pretty sure it doesn't contain a trojan or keylogger. If it does, tell me ASAP because I got those files off external sites.

Attachments

@ Tien Storm Irk
OK, but you also need the devpak sqllite3.xx =) Get it by going to your Dev-CPP and
Tools -> Search for Update / Packages -> Load from one Mirror -> Click on Date to sort by Date -> Look for most updated version of SQLITE3something =)

Good luck lol.

It did work it got most of the job done but now I'm getting these errors...btw I'm downloading more update just incase that might be the problem again...

Code:
  C:\Users\Leo\Desktop\The Forgotten Server\Project\gcc _spawnvp: No such file or directory. 
  [Resource error] no resources 
 C:\Users\Leo\Desktop\The Forgotten Server\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [DarkStorm_private.res] Error 1

Last edited:
gcc_spawnvp? I'm stumped 0.0 What vers are you compiling? 0.2.5 or what?

I'm compiling with Vista... which I think might be the problem but I'm compiling latest version of TFS...

Btw I tried to "Rebuild all" in that other thread like you told me but I got some other errors. I can't post them atm because I'm on the Vista computer.. the other time I was compiling with an XP computer...

Can somebody post ALL the linkers needed?

cannot find -lluasql-mysql
im assuming it wont be able to find -lluasql-sqLite either

tried google couldnt find it, and i cant download the devcpp with all libraries because im not enough posts

Back