• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Tibia ExtendedClientLibrary

secondlife

Reaction score
Hi guys,
im trying to compile this project Tibia Extended Client Library from @Madzix with Visual Studio.

The only to-do wiki available is this:

1. Create a dynamic link library project, name it and save. - OK
  2. Make sure your target filename is ddraw.dll - OK
  3. Link opengl32 to your project. - PROBLEM
  4. Always compile as release 32bit. - OK

all items marked with OK, i was able to do.

in item 3. Link opengl32 to your project. I have one doubt, i can use this library okk3/OpenGL-ES-SDK (https://github.com/okk3/OpenGL-ES-SDK) ??

Because i tried to compile with this Open-GL-ES-SDK and got an error while compiling:

Code:
error C2059: syntax error : '(' in dllmain.cpp 16
error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';' 16

DLLMAIN.CPP CODE ERROR:
Code:
struct Render_NEW
{
    DWORD padds1[5];
    void (__stdcall *DrawRectangle) (DWORD nSurface, DWORD X, DWORD Y, DWORD W, DWORD H, DWORD nRed, DWORD nGreen, DWORD nBlue);
    DWORD padds2[4];
    void  __stdcall (*LoadSprite) (int surface, int x, int y, int w, int h, void* data);
};

I think i may be using the wrong library, can anyone help me?

Many thanks!

If anyone has the same issue like I did, you have to add the opengl32.lib in your dependencies
for Visual Studio: Project Property Pages > Linker > Input > Additional Dependencies > add opengl32.lib to the list and apply

Back