• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[COMPLETE TUTORIAL] How to setup a website

I'm at 1. Set server path

Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Users/Gebruiker/Documents/Cipsoft Project 0.3.5/config.lua on line 17 in C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Gebruiker/Documents/Cipsoft Project 0.3.5/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

what to do

STEP 4

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'redskulltime' in 'field list'' in C:\Documents and Settings\Arma\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\install.php:528 Stack trace: #0 C:\Documents and Settings\Arma\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\install.php(528): PDO->query('INSERT INTO pla...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\Documents and Settings\Arma\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 528

<_<

Thank you for the tutorial.
It helped me alot in learning how to setup a website. REP++

Last edited:
I'm at 1. Set server path

what to do

You have to delete the comments in the config.: Look:
(in this case : -- Account manager should be deleted [Because it's a comment])

PHP:
	-- Account manager    <-- DELTE COMMENT!
	accountManager = false
	namelockManager = true
	newPlayerChooseVoc = false
	newPlayerSpawnPosX = 95
	newPlayerSpawnPosY = 117
	newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
	newPlayerTownId = 1
	newPlayerLevel = 1
	newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
	generateAccountNumber = false

I get this error in sixth step
Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 127

When i put my no-ip appears router configuration :S
Please Help :(

Last edited:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php on line 68

anyone?

I guess the special characters in notes in config.lua are the problem.

-- Blessings
-- NOTE: blessingReduction* regards items/containers loss.

I suggest to delete all those special characters and try it again.

I guess I'd same problem. (I cannot remember the correct error but I guess it is same one)
A friend told me to copy the config.lua at an other place therewith I always can take a look on the notes later on.
After to delete all notes otherwise you sit long time in front of your pc and search every note ;p

Can some one help me?? I can enter my hompage(using http://127.0.0.1/). that works gr8 and i have make me a acc(one addmin and a oyther just to try the server" so i can start and se if i can on my server. But when i try to enter. Getting "Sorry, Invalid account name." My modem is "thomson TG585v7"

Needing help.. Thanks

Help with Site Setup...

I've been trying to put up a site for a while, but I can't get the localhost thing done right. When I type in http://localhost thing it just takes me to normal xamp orange page where it gives you security options and shit...

How can I fix this. I'm desperate please :S

Thanks

Account maker is already installed! To reinstall open file 'config.ini' in directory 'config' and change:
install = "no"
to:
install = "start"
and enter this site again.
now what to do!!

Step 4 and 5

On step 4 and 5 when following the 6 steps i get this error on step 4.

Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM z_news_tickers WHERE image_id = 1 AND author = 1 AND hide_ticker = 0 LIMIT ' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:512 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(512): PDO->query('SELECT FROM z_...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 512

And on step 5 i get this.

Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'rlname' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Any Advice?

Back