• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[COMPLETE TUTORIAL] How to setup a website

Step 2:
,,Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Can't connect to MySQL database.''

Step 3:

,,Can't connect to MySQL database.''

Help!

Edit:

Okey i no have problems

Last edited:
hmm i opened the ports but they are closed????
why??
i use windows vista need help fast pls!!!

Der Killer

help plx

STEP 4

Add samples to DB:
Added first news ticker.
Added first news.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'virux.players' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:503 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(503): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 503

u have to download a gesior account maker for tfs 0.3.6 and replace it with the old htdocs.. :p

Hi there x) Thanks for writing this guide. It seems easy. I have opened port 7171, and I wonder if I have to open the others aswell? Other people can connect to my server, but maybe I need those ports for the actuall website?

Also, how do I know which website to download?.. Can you please recommend one that works for me? I just want to be able to create an account/character, change password, then I want highscores and a forum. Also "News" and if possible "Information" about the server. Exp and such. Thx :)

can some one help me please i cant do the steps if you did your website can you please help me open bloxer-ots.no-ip.org

man there is an error :Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 136

Back