• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Computer crashes after "initializing gamestats"

hejd12345

Reaction score
My computer crashes when I start my server and it have gone around 20 seconds into "initializing gamestats".
Anyone knows what I should do?

Reproduce the problem, open the console, let ur computer crash.
Then start up your computer, and open event viewer, look in the system or application log, and filter for Critical and Error inputs.

Then paste them here.. :)

Faulting application name: theforgottenserver.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5331e365
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18247, time stamp: 0x521eaf24
Exception code: 0xc000000d
Fault offset: 0x0000000000078fd1
Faulting process id: 0x185c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf5749fb1c61c4
Faulting application path: C:\AlexOT\theforgottenserver.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 3d82ec94-c33d-11e3-95b4-20cf30e3014f

Well the error clearly states the problem. Your problem is your ntdll.dll file, maybe try to reinstall it or google how to fix it. Its not something related to tfs specific i believe.

Heres ntdll.dll's primary task taken out of wikipedia
PHP:
NTDLL.DLL exports the Windows Native API. The Native API is the interface used by user-mode components of the operating system that must run without support from Win32 or other API subsystems. Most of this API is implemented in NTDLL.DLL and at the upper edge of ntoskrnl.exe (and its variants); the majority of exported symbols within these libraries are prefixed Nt, e.g., NtDisplayString. Native APIs are also used to implement many of the "kernel APIs" or "base APIs" exported by KERNEL32.DLL

Well the error clearly states the problem. Your problem is your ntdll.dll file, maybe try to reinstall it or google how to fix it. Its not something related to tfs specific i believe.

PHP:
NTDLL.DLL exports the Windows Native API. The Native API is the interface used by user-mode components of the operating system that must run without support from Win32 or other API subsystems. Most of this API is implemented in NTDLL.DLL and at the upper edge of ntoskrnl.exe (and its variants); the majority of exported symbols within these libraries are prefixed Nt, e.g., NtDisplayString. Native APIs are also used to implement many of the "kernel APIs" or "base APIs" exported by KERNEL32.DLL

PHP:
Thanks you for the reply. I have downloaded like 20 different .dll fixers but it does not work. The problem is not the server it seems, it is the nydll.dll like you said and I just e.mailed Microsoft support to try and get help. But the strange thing is that I have hosted around 10 OTs before and I have never got this error (using the same computer).

Are you sure your not attempting to run another bit. of the exe than you have?
Normally it would just decline you from starting it up if thats the case

Back