• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Conditions for Itens

Belfahar

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I opened another topic because the last one was about Attributes, and they are different things. Let's get into it; I'm dealing with the item upgrade script. I managed to reach a solution, and the item receives the condition, and when the player equips it, it works.

Now my problem is:

If the Helmet gives +10 critical damage and the Armor gives +10 critical damage

The result should be a 20% buff.

However, in the application, it cancels the first one and applies the conditions of the second one. Below is how I set the conditions:

Lua:
local helmetcondition = Condition(CONDITION_ATTRIBUTES)
local tier = tonumber(currentDescription:match("%((%d+)%)"))
        helmetcondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SKILL_CRITICAL_HIT_CHANCE, 1 * tier)
        helmetcondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_STAT_MAXMANAPOINTSPERCENT, 2 * tier)
        helmetcondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_BUFF_DAMAGEDEALT, 1 * tier)
        helmetcondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SUBID, 7588)

helmetcondition:setTicks(-1)
        player:addCondition(helmetcondition)

Lua:
local armorcondition = Condition(CONDITION_ATTRIBUTES)
local tier = tonumber(currentDescription:match("%((%d+)%)"))
        armorcondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SKILL_CRITICAL_HIT_DAMAGE, 1 * tier)
        armorcondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_STAT_MAXHITPOINTSPERCENT, 1 * tier)
        armorcondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_BUFF_DAMAGEDEALT, 1 * tier)
    armorcondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SUBID, 7589)

armorcondition:setTicks(-1)
        player:addCondition(armorcondition)

The conditions are in separate scripts.

Back