• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Connecting to Game World fails.

dArquien

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm having a little problem. I think, that I've setup the server correctly, it starts normally, no errors involved. When I open up Tibia Client and login, I can see char list, but when I try to enter, client cannot connect to the Game World (or gameserver [?]). Server and client are the same computer. Everything should be working without forwarding, as it's localhost, right? Please, help me resolve this problem. I'll provide anything that is necessary for you, to better understand the problem. (I'm using OTX Dist, if that matters anything).

Solution
If you are using otx that is using the new tibia client 11, then you can expect such errors and you should report them to otx repo or whatever they have.
I did not open/forward any ports as it's localhost, and also because i can't really do that where I'm now. I was using 127.0.0.1, because localhost.

That's what i thought too. Well, you don't need to connect to a remote machine or anything, so forwarding shouldn't be needed. And some time ago, I did not forward the ports, and still was able to connect.

bumperino, still need help

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are using otx that is using the new tibia client 11, then you can expect such errors and you should report them to otx repo or whatever they have.

Solution
Back