• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connecting to my own sever?

Krim

Reaction score
I setup a war OT with the version 8.54 and I tried some maps and setup everything fine (I could login when the IP was local in config, but ofcourse nobody else could)

So I put my global IP and my friends got in but now I can't get in?
I tried my global IP in the IP changer and that didn't work at all so then I tried 127.0.0.1 and I got to the char select window but when I tried logging on any character it just says "cannot connect to game server, etc"

Anyone know whats wrnog? My friends can get in but now I can't.

That's what I did, as I said people can connect to my OT just fine but I can't connect to it myself and thats my problem..

Tried that and it didn't help. :/
I can get into the char select just fine and see all the characters on the account but I can't login. :S

I have that same problem. I have to logon with the router ip assigned number.. example

my ip number through my provider is 24.113.235.225 OK, and my router assigns me 192.168.0.100 so when I logon local I have to use 192.168.0.100 to logon... has something to do with the new Dlink routers I think.

And where did you find the router-assigned IP? If you describe how to find it then it may help those who have this kind of problem.

Thank you, I'll try that. :D
It worked, just had to use my router assigned IP. For those of you who dont know what IP that is just open CMD and type in ipconfig. ^^

Last edited:
Back