• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Connection problem with TFS!

lycefur

Reaction score
Hey. I have a problem. I've made an ots based on TFS, made xampp database (if my problem will get solved gonna probably go on Uni~ server) and when I set it's ip in config.lua (default) as 127.0.0.1, I run tibia, I change my ip to 127.0.0.1 - it works great. Everything is getting saved, working w/o problems. When I google "my ip" and copy it to config.lua, then I run tibia and change ip to the ip I googled - when I login it says "cannot connect to login server". I have a router - I turned router's firewall off, turned windows firewall off, I allowed ports 7171 and 7172 on router and it is not working. I have no firewalls that would block anything. I beg you, help :0(

Last edited:
If you tries to logg in at the same computer as you have the server (WON'T work). you have to test that from on another computer.

Thanks. Gonna try it and see if it works, I will ask my friend to connect from other computer and other network to my server.

Np, glad that you are happy :p and it's my pleasure to help others :D
Edit, can you change [windows] to [solved] ? :D
Edit 2: can you alse change the sad smilie to a happy one? :D

Edit3: Good :D

Last edited:
Back