• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

=-= Constructions in Tibia? =-=

Capaverde

Reaction score
[video=youtube;X6bmdIxJoHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6bmdIxJoHg[/video]

This is a system I was thinking of designing. It doesn't save on server reset though..

This could be used for countless of things, very cool but if it doesn't save on server reset that's going to be a problem.

@Raiden
@Zasranets
see my second post, you could use that source edit to save the changed server to a new otbm

Capa, you're amazing, darling. It's something I've wanted for years, in-game house building/designing. Would you convert it into a script?

I saw a server with this system and it saved after restartoo. Would be awesome if someone could sell/release this system.

There is nothing more patriotic than that
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

@Saving
You can just insert all items into a new database table and spawn them on startup.

It's good system for Sims.
You can buy building spot, build walls, put furnitures but not for RPG project.

It's good system for Sims.
You can buy building spot, build walls, put furnitures but not for RPG project.

Why not? I think it would be cool feature if you could buy empty area instead of pre-build house and build it the way you want it to look like. Building would be enabled only in the area of your house.

Nice one, you can always stream some portion of map to database and later recreate it when server loads - something like a patch :p

Back