• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Contest] New Donation Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD stars
Class: paladin
Slot: weapon
price: 35 points unlimited stars
Atk: 95
20% death damage

*Super vocations only (This should only be available to top donors and dedicated players)

Name: Devileye Armor
Look style:
Molten_Plate.gif

Body Slot: Torso
Special Atributes:
-30 defence
-plus 35 distance skills
-15% more mana
-20% more hp
-faster mana and hp regain
-(OPTIONAL) an attribute beneficial to battles [I recommend either anti-druink, or 15% death protection]

Cost: $25
How this would be beneficial: This is essentially an upgraded version of Ultimate paladin armor. Knights have an upgraded armor, along with mages, now paladins will have one. Its attributes are reasonable and consistent to the other top donor armors available.
Why players would purchase this: This will easily be the best paladin armor available. There will be a significant difference from the Ultimate paladin armor without having the armor be overpowered.
Lets cut to the chase... Players will buy this armor. It's an ideal donor item, and fits in perfectly with current donor items. Finally, look at all the knights and mages with either Cyntarist Armor or Cyntarist Robe! Don't you think paladins would be interested in an upgraded armor as well? Yes, it's that simple.

-DM

Heres my idea.

New Wands for mages.
Crystal_Wand.gif
(Item Id = 2184)
(Ice Damage insted Of Death)
Name: Frost Rod
Body Slot: Weaopon
Cost: 20 Points
Ice Damage
Same damage as Cyntarist Wand

Unlimited Food Supply
Frozen_Starlight.gif
(Item Id = 2361)
Or this item
Frost_Charm.gif
(Item id = 7289)
Name: Frozen Food Supply
Cost: 1 point
What it does: Gives a unlimited supply of food. you eat it like food but it never goes away.

(You can change the item since Frozen starlights Might be ingame)

This might help
http://otland.net/f81/can-some-one-make-me-script-38841/

Cyntara Claw
Claw_of_%27The_Noxious_Spawn%27.gif
(Item Id = 10309-10312 And 10314,10315. Idk which of these)
Slot: Ring
Cost:20 points.
Pros:Gives 30% More Hp/Mp And 50% protect to everything.
Cons:Costs 50 cc's Every minute And when you put it on. (Or you could make it something else you have to collect to make it harder)

Idk these are just some ideas.

Last edited:
The wand idea is ok, but not really necessary I don't think.

I like the food supply idea, but not for $5. Mabey like $1 since it's only food.

The Cyntara claw is an alright idea, but I don't think people will like using 100 cc a minute for a $25 item.

-Don't take offense, this is only my opinion :)

The wand idea is ok, but not really necessary I don't think.

I like the food supply idea, but not for $5. Mabey like $1 since it's only food.

The Cyntara claw is an alright idea, but I don't think people will like using 100 cc a minute for a $25 item.

Well i only did the wand for a different damage. (Most knights just wear skullcrackers)

And yeah i guess 1$ for the food. ill change it right now. lol And idk what the claw should cost. =|

*Super vocations only (This should only be available to top donors and dedicated players)

Name: Devileye Armor
Look style:
Molten_Plate.gif

Body Slot: Torso
Special Atributes:
-30 defence
-plus 35 distance skills
-15% more mana
-20% more hp
-faster mana and hp regain
-(OPTIONAL) an attribute beneficial to battles [I recommend either anti-druink, or 15% death protection]

Cost: $25
How this would be beneficial: This is essentially an upgraded version of Ultimate paladin armor. Knights have an upgraded armor, along with mages, now paladins will have one. Its attributes are reasonable and consistent to the other top donor armors available.
Why players would purchase this: This will easily be the best paladin armor available. There will be a significant difference from the Ultimate paladin armor without having the armor be overpowered.
Lets cut to the chase... Players will buy this armor. It's an ideal donor item, and fits in perfectly with current donor items. Finally, look at all the knights and mages with either Cyntarist Armor or Cyntarist Robe! Don't you think paladins would be interested in an upgraded armor as well? Yes, it's that simple.

-DM

Great idea - Pallys do need more donor equipment

I don't like that everyone (not saying just you) want anti drunk on their new donation equipment. Pallys/Knights can already get out of para (heal/haste) and immunity to drunk would just be op, imo. But this is coming from a mage so...

Name: Cyntarian Shield Upgrader
Body Slot: Noone, its an Upgrade of "Shocking Shield" will make it "Upgraded Shocking Shield" The item will look like a "Ceremonial ankh" When used on the Shocking shield, will turn it into a Upgraded Shocking shield and it will look like a Fiery Rainbow Shield.
Special Atributes: 20+ on all skills 35% added to total hp and mana, 120 Defense.
Cost: 40 Points
How this would be beneficial (Pros/Cons): There are always rich donators out there, Who would buy this, Its not TOO overpowered, but still enough powered to be worth the points for a rich donator
Why players would purchase this: Because, it will make the "Shocking shield" even better?! Everyone is striving for the best equipment.

Name: Godslayer
Body slot: Sword/axe/club ( available for all melee types )
Special attributes: 350 atk 200def
Cost: 100 Points

A REALLY Expensive Sword, at the same time OP. But for someone who spend cash on 100 points for a single item. totally worth it, Good to have in the Gift-shop list, You loose nothing on having it there, + someone will probably by it , and it might get popular
= Really nice cash for u.

name: Wand of the Godslayer
Body slot: Weapon, its a wand.
Special attributes: Much better than Cyntarist Wand

As said above on the Godslayer, same here

Arrow of the Godslayer
Body slot: arrow slot
special Attributes: Better than Divine Arrow, fits into the "Devileye" should NOT fit into divine bow (Reason, ppl will have to buy the 20 point x-bow to be able to use this, =they spend more points, u get more cash)

Same as. above

Great idea - Pallys do need more donor equipment

I don't like that everyone (not saying just you) want anti drunk on their new donation equipment. Pallys/Knights can already get out of para (heal/haste) and immunity to drunk would just be op, imo. But this is coming from a mage so...

I see where you are coming from, and that's exactly why I put in that it is optional. Even without that bullet point, the armor would still be worth while. However, I think something extra to make it more unique would be cool. Possibly a 15% holy protection to protect yourself against other paladins.

Name: Godslayer
Body slot: Sword/axe/club ( available for all melee types )
Special attributes: 350 atk 200def

A REALLY Expensive Sword, at the same time OP. But for someone who spend cash on 100 points for a single item. totally worth it, Good to have in the Gift-shop list, You loose nothing on having it there, + someone will probably by it , and it might get popular
= Really nice cash for u.

name: Wand of the Godslayer
Body slot: Weapon, its a wand.
Special attributes: Much better than Cyntarist Wand

As said above on the Godslayer, same here

Arrow of the Godslayer
Body slot: arrow slot
special Attributes: Better than Divine Arrow, fits into the "Devileye" should NOT fit into divine bow (Reason, ppl will have to buy the 20 point x-bow to be able to use this, =they spend more points, u get more cash)

Same as. above

I don't think that would work, 100 dollars is way to much for donor items. I don't think you put much time or effort into thinking of these ideas. Try putting in some more time and detail into these ideas (and make them <$100)

I see where you are coming from, and that's exactly why I put in that it is optional. Even without that bullet point, the armor would still be worth while. However, I think something extra to make it more unique would be cool. Possibly a 15% holy protection to protect yourself against other paladins.

Ive noticed most paladins use exori con. =\

Weapon: Sword
Name: Crisis Blade
Body Slot: Weapon Slot
Special Atributes (+skills/+max hp or mana?/Other?) +3 +15% HP + 15% +Critical hit chance.
Cost: 10$
How this would be beneficial (Pros/Cons): Best blade in-game, helps knights with health points.
Why players would purchase this: To get stronger, live longer. Hit harder more often.

I dont see why people are suguesting weapons for knights. since there already OP. But i like that last one. =p Good idea with the hp boost on a wep.

Weapon: Rod
Name: Redemption Rod
Body Slot: Weapon Slot
Special Atributes (+skills/+max hp or mana?/Other?) +20% Mana +10 Magic Levels. Takes 0 Mana. Cons- Level 60+ Requirement
Cost: 15$
How this would be beneficial (Pros/Cons): Best rod in-game. Supplies Druids with more mana to spend.
Why players would purchase this: Hit harder more often, varies for all of your spells.

Vocation should be: Druid

@Phardy
I didn't know they were over powered, because I don't play Cyntara.

Got pked as soon as I started -.-

I don't think that would work, 100 dollars is way to much for donor items. I don't think you put much time or effort into thinking of these ideas. Try putting in some more time and detail into these ideas (and make them <$100)

The price is SUPPOSED to be "Way Too much"
I know how the Salestuff is going, trust me, people will buy it.

And, people wont even need to buy it, This item will encourage people to continue playing,
For example,
a lv 600 with FULL donor, Nothing more for him to do on the server, he got the best stuff etc.

When he sees, this thing, it will be a real challenge for him to get it, he doesnt want to spend 100 bucks to get it, But he will Continue playing in hope that he will get it another way, or maybe he just buys it fr 100 bucks.

Just an idea, most server have these "Uber Expensive" Items thats really Strong,
And, they make cash.

I disagree.

This would not be beneficial to the server. Your main point is that it will make money, which is a joke anyway. Just because it would be more expensive doesn't mean that it will make more money than say a $20 item. WHY?? Because more people are able to spend 20 bucks as opposed to 100.

And, once again, you didn't even accurately explain what the weapons did. All you said was, best weapon, or wand, or w/e in the game.

Trust me, i've played this server long enough, and i've played Red's servers in general long enough.

Name:paralayze Arrow
Body Slot:arrow
Special Atributes:+5 distance skills/more regeneration mana/hp/-10% Physical Damage To You
Cost: I Dont Know XD
How this would be beneficial (Pros/Cons):paladins Can Purshase This Item For Paralyze Some Mages Running
Why players would purchase this:To Kill In Wars Better

Heres my idea.

New Wands for mages.
Crystal_Wand.gif
(Item Id = 2184)
(Ice Damage insted Of Death)
Name: Frost Rod
Body Slot: Weaopon
Cost: 20 Points
Ice Damage
Same damage as Cyntarist Wand

Unlimited Food Supply
Frozen_Starlight.gif
(Item Id = 2361)
Or this item
Frost_Charm.gif
(Item id = 7289)
Name: Frozen Food Supply
Cost: 1 point
What it does: Gives a unlimited supply of food. you eat it like food but it never goes away.

(You can change the item since Frozen starlights Might be ingame)

This might help
http://otland.net/f81/can-some-one-make-me-script-38841/

Cyntara Claw
Claw_of_%27The_Noxious_Spawn%27.gif
(Item Id = 10309-10312 And 10314,10315. Idk which of these)
Slot: Ring
Cost:20 points.
Pros:Gives 30% More Hp/Mp And 50% protect to everything.
Cons:Costs 50 cc's Every minute And when you put it on. (Or you could make it something else you have to collect to make it harder)

Idk these are just some ideas.

I like the unlimited food supply idea

Really I Dont Like Ideas For Paladin Cuz They Hit A Lot , Knights Kill Faster , Mages Kill With 1 Sd ¬¬ , now what , super wand of gods that hit 3000 +? omfg--ultimate paladin armor -.-,,,i dont like my other post ¬¬ , for knights more swords aff what do u want now with a full speed set 200% more speed ¬¬? i dont know what do u will put but paladins will hit more than a god lol , mages kill all with 1-10 sds , knights are already valanced but now with SUPER MEGA ULTRA WEAPONS! =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back