• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Contest] New Donation Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*For super knights and super paladins only (This should only be available to top donors and dedicated players)

Name: Cyntarist Ultimate Helm
Look style:
Horned_Helmet.gif

Body Slot: Head
Special Atributes:
-15 armor
-Plus 10 skills in distance, sword, axe, and club
-25% resistance to energy, fire, and ice
-15% resistance to physical
-Minus 10% resistance to holy and death damage

Cost: $15
How this would be beneficial: This is essentially an upgraded version of the Norse Helmet. It has upgraded resistance to physical, energy, fire and ice making it an ideal helmet for hunting and leveling. But beware! It also has -10% resistance to holy and death. This means that you are more vulnerable to get jumped while hunting. It is not advised that you wear this helmet during war.
Why players would purchase this: This will be one of the most worn helmets in Cyntara. Even though it is it has it's weak side, it is well worth the risk to wear. This helmet will help players kill monsters like wisps, malice demons, bkbs, white knighs, etc. It may even help with quests such as the cyntarist zone.
PROS: Better than norse helmet with regards to armor, energy/fire/ice/physical resistance, and skill boost.
CONS: Not a good helmet for war. Minus 10% resistance to holy and death damage. This means that for war you would wear a Norse Helmet.
OTHER: This helmet will add a new and interested variable to Cyntara. It will make players have to decide whether or not to wear the helmet. Seeing how some monsters (and players) do holy/death damage, it would not be a good choice to wear. However, the monsters that don't use holy or death damage would be much easier to kill.

-DM

You're not saying anything. The major part of your posts are little faces (i.e. -.-)

Why don't you calm down. Both ideas I suggested are reasonable and fit perfectly with current donor items.

no more upgrades! thats all i say , i think the server is ok with this donations items ..why would u (Red) think that u need more --i think u need to put a , 15 days vip medal , ..4 ever Vip Medal/already in shop/..Unlimited Food i like that post :)..from uh to regular uh then ultimate uh cuz the ultimate uh cost 40 points 0.0 and the Double overtime its like a regular uh but from normal uh to ultimate aff man , then u need to delete the names from the houses that players dont use ,,,,

Work on your posting please. If you have ideas I recommend you follow the format listed on the first page.

Name:Boots Of Death
Body Slot:Boots
Special Atributes:50% speed
10 Defence
+ 5% MP
+ 5% HP
+ 20% Death
+ 20% Physical Damage You Gain
Anti-Paralyze
Cost:15 Points
How this would be beneficial:In Wars To Be Faster To Run :p when all mages are trying to kill You
Why players would purchase this: To Dont Die When U Are On War
PROS: Maybe The Best Boots For Super Knights And Super Paladins
Cons:20% Holy Damage
- 20% Physical Damage You Deal
OTHER:This Boots Maybe Help You To Run On war And You Will Survive From The F.cking Sds And Dont Lose All Youre Lvs!

Last edited:
Name: Sudden Death Shield
Body Slot:Shield
Special Atributes:30% Death Protection
50 Defence
+ More Mana Regain/200 per 5 sec/hp too
5 To All Skills..No Magic..
Cost:10 Points
How this would be beneficial:If U Have All The Death Set Youll Be The Powerfull Knight Againist Mages
Why players would purchase this:To Kill All Mages That Are Trying To Kill U In War
Pros:Maybe The Best Shield For SKnightsIn Wars!
Cons:30% Holy Damage You Gain
10 % Fire Damage You Gain
10 % Ice Damage You Gain
Other:If You Complete All The Set You Are The God Of Wars!

Last edited:
Name: Death Legs
Body:Legs
Special Atributes:25% Death Protection
35 Defence
5% MP
5% HP
5% More Physical Damage
5% Chance Of Critical Hit
Cost:15
How this would be beneficial:If U Have All The Death Set Youll Be The Powerfull Knight Againist Mages
Why players would purchase this:To Kill All Mages That Are Trying To Kill U In War
Pros:Maybe The Best Legs For Super Knights And Super Paladins In Wars!
10%Physical Damage You Gain

Name: Death Helmet
Body:Helmet
Special Atributes:
Special Atributes:15% Death Protection
35 Defence
5% MP
5% HP
Cost:10 Points
5%Physical Damage You Gain

Name: Spirit Rune
Cost:30 points
Heals both mana and hitpoints on use! Ideal for paladins!
This would be beneficial to paladins as they both have a good amount of hp and mana! As there exists ultimate spirit potions why not have a spirit rune?
This rune heals you for 1.5k mana and heals your hp 1.5x more than a normal uh

Heres my idea.

New Wands for mages.
Crystal_Wand.gif
(Item Id = 2184)
(Ice Damage insted Of Death)
Name: Frost Rod
Body Slot: Weaopon
Cost: 20 Points
Ice Damage
Same damage as Cyntarist Wand

Unlimited Food Supply
Frozen_Starlight.gif
(Item Id = 2361)
Or this item
Frost_Charm.gif
(Item id = 7289)
Name: Frozen Food Supply
Cost: 1 point
What it does: Gives a unlimited supply of food. you eat it like food but it never goes away.

(You can change the item since Frozen starlights Might be ingame)

This might help
http://otland.net/f81/can-some-one-make-me-script-38841/

Cyntara Claw
Claw_of_%27The_Noxious_Spawn%27.gif
(Item Id = 10309-10312 And 10314,10315. Idk which of these)
Slot: Ring
Cost:20 points.
Pros:Gives 30% More Hp/Mp And 50% protect to everything.
Cons:Costs 50 cc's Every minute And when you put it on. (Or you could make it something else you have to collect to make it harder)

Idk these are just some ideas.

Those are some cool ideas

mine is a rune
super bomb
and it like explods after 5 seconds into a big blast like exevo gran mas mort.
only it hits about 5 times that hard.
it hits by your magic level.
pros is it could really help you get out of those tight places when you get surronded by monsters and you cant move.
i cant really think of any cons for it.
reason why people would want to buy it is to be able to level up faster by killing more monsters at 1 time and for pvp to be able to kill more than one person without wasting any mana.

ok this is from another server... why dont you make your own ideas?

name: Supreme Gaurdian
body slot: sheild
Stats and abilities
130 defense
15% resistance to all damage types but physical
35% chance to ignore status changing effects (i.e. drunk, paralyze)
+15 sheilding
-65% to damage you do
-50% to speed
cost: 10? probably more, idk lol

Pros: It would make knights into knights again, you know, walls instead of killing machines lol. It would make it much harder for them to die.
cons: It would make it nearly impossible for the knight to kill anyone or run away.

Why people would buy it: Kinghts were always meant as blockers, and this makes them that. In a war you could have a line of knights upfront preventing your mages and pallys from getting attacked, adding a little more strategy to the way wars are conducted.

Another Idea I had was spell scrolls that cost 5 or 10 bucks each that teach a bad ass spell permanently. You could have a whole bunch of them and people would buy them up like mad. Sadly, I don't play enough other classes to know what to suggest lol, and I think knights are fine in the spell department, but it's an idea...

Name:Boots Of Death
Body Slot:Boots
Special Atributes:50% speed
10 Defence
+ 5% MP
+ 5% HP
+ 20% Death
+ 20% Physical Damage You Gain
Anti-Paralyze
Cost:15 Points
How this would be beneficial:In Wars To Be Faster To Run :p when all mages are trying to kill You
Why players would purchase this: To Dont Die When U Are On War
PROS: Maybe The Best Boots For Super Knights And Super Paladins
Cons:20% Holy Damage
- 20% Physical Damage You Deal
OTHER:This Boots Maybe Help You To Run On war And You Will Survive From The F.cking Sds And Dont Lose All Youre Lvs!

Im saying this about your entire set. Thats a horrible idea. Making mages even weaker... Bad idea.

Skull Cracker fucks mages up as it is.

mages hit too much now i have that idea to the knights ¬¬ cuz mages pwn all

ok this is from another server... why dont you make your own ideas?
red said help with donation items. he never said they couldnt be ideas from another server. im just saying ideas.:)

Another Idea I had was spell scrolls that cost 5 or 10 bucks each that teach a bad ass spell permanently. You could have a whole bunch of them and people would buy them up like mad. Sadly, I don't play enough other classes to know what to suggest lol, and I think knights are fine in the spell department, but it's an idea...

yeah this reminds me of the good old days it would be cool!

They should have like an exori con gran for pallies!

Make it a enhanced version of exori con!

mages hit too much now i have that idea to the knights ¬¬ cuz mages pwn all

Cyntara + Mage hit high = LMAO

Also From what you said. That would equal to be over 100% death protect... Which would make mages COMPLETELY Powerless in pvp. They would literally hit nothing with there wand, sd, gran mas mort.. If you really think this is a good idea gtfo off cyntara.

And When i say nothing i mean 0 damage.

rly liking the sword of paralyze
Name: Striking Speed
Slot: addon to sword (much like spirit of the legendary warrior)
Special Attributes: +30 of all skills, anti drunk +5speed, and when standing still you attack as fast as if u were running/click on target rapidly in battle window.
Cost: 35points
Pro's/Con's: Better for knights who barely move in battle same applies for mages, anti drunk for knights/pallies, saves clicking fast or having to move around 24/7 as a knight etc. its more easy 2 chase a target and attack fast cuz chase is removed if u move urself around to attack faster or if chase is on and ur clicking on the target in battle window fast ur chase is on and off so u dont follow the target, pallies lose advantage of running an enemy, due to cost not everybody can afford, might make killing someone 2fast/easy.
Why would players purchase this: Everybody wants anti drunk for knight, much faster to kill a target, less moving/clicking rapidly, more beneficial then spirit of the legendary warrior.
If i have forgotten anything to the general idea pm me and i will edit it.
If u like the general idea feel free to make edits cuz im dying for a weapon that attacks as fast not moving as to when u are moving.
Thxs for hearing my idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back