• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Contest] New Donation Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must re-make your post about Yalahari set, because real yalahari set sux looking the cyntara's donator items

If u need more ideas just tell me i could get some more and helpfull things
..:p

soo Yalahar legs:15 points

Yalahar armor:15point
Yalahar helmet:17points

New wand:12
not tryin to sound like an ass, and idc if i do
but he doesnt just want you to tell him which graphic or item id to use, and how many points,he wants the new name, the new stats, description, that kinda stuff you know, not just
who can name the most items :thumbup:

Weapon
sword
Attack 133337
defense 33337
and + 10000% hp and mana
mi itens plax give me ingame plax

not trying to be rude either, but your a really dumb person. reds not gunna make this sword.....

What about a heavily drunk rune for 4 points or sth cause many people are sick of stairhopping so why not introduce a heavily drunk rune that would make it easier to kill stairhoppers this is already the good reason to purchase the rune( for sure it would cost like 3k mana to use and wouldn't make skull like the weak one which can be purchased in the rune shop

hey i think every vocation has his good legs but the Kilt for mage is not very good because movement speed is not important for mages because of haste and more live is lame too because mages use mana shield
so what about legs a mage really needs?
i think about cyntaris trousers/pants (i am not good in choosing names sry ^^)
the should cost 20 points like other cyntaris items
they give you 15% more mana, perhaps 20 mlvl and heal 500 to 800 mana per sec
mage will buy that because kilt is nonsense in my point of view and protection legs do not stack with norse helmet for example so this will give the mages a chance do get good legs for their voc like knights or pallas and they will buy it

Mage legs are fine the way they are. Movement speed is vital to a good mage, and the legs also provide the wearer with a health boost based off of a percentage of their total HP. While seemingly insignificant at low levels, that health boost is invaluable at high levels.

a mage with utani gran hur do not need 30 speed more because they have insane speed with haste and a mage do not need hp because at low lvls too a mage uses mana shield most of the time to lvl

a mage with utani gran hur do not need 30 speed more because they have insane speed with haste and a mage do not need hp because at low lvls too a mage uses mana shield most of the time to lvl

Read his post dipshit.

now ooth say me what kilt gives you good? it gives you speed: wow a mage with haste is fast enough and do not need 30+ speed and hp: mages uses mana shield so extra hp is bullshit a mages needs more mana and not more hp

how about a new set?
i would say for mages:
Nighmare Robe:
armor slot
protection terra 95%
30 mlvl and the mana reg like cyntara robe
cost? 40 points
why would peoply but that?
to get more powerfull at fights in nightmares and exp faster

Nightmare Armor
armor slot
Protection terra 95%
Adds 30 meele skills and 5 shielding
500hp/sec reg
40 points

Nightmare ranger cloak
Protection Earth 95%
Adds 40 Distance skills
200hp/sec reg
300 mana/sec reg
40 points

NAHHH WE DONT NEED MORE FUCKING DONOR ITEMS.... IFU GONNA ADD OTHER DONOR ITEM WILL BE A KEY OR WHAT EVA TO ENTER A QUEST AND TO OBTAIN THE ITEM THERE... SO IS FAIR THAT THE EXPERIENCED PALYERS GET THE DONOR ITEMS AND MAYBE U CAN USE LIKE A BOOK INSTEAD A KEY SO U CLICK IT (LIKE VIP MEDAL) AND U CAN ENTER TO THE QUESTS ...

Thats MORE Fair... that just buy and own.. Nah LETS buy make the quests showing ur skills,team, then OWN.

NAHHH WE DONT NEED MORE FUCKING DONOR ITEMS.... IFU GONNA ADD OTHER DONOR ITEM WILL BE A KEY OR WHAT EVA TO ENTER A QUEST AND TO OBTAIN THE ITEM THERE... SO IS FAIR THAT THE EXPERIENCED PALYERS GET THE DONOR ITEMS AND MAYBE U CAN USE LIKE A BOOK INSTEAD A KEY SO U CLICK IT (LIKE VIP MEDAL) AND U CAN ENTER TO THE QUESTS ...

Thats MORE Fair... that just buy and own.. Nah LETS buy make the quests showing ur skills,team, then OWN.

good idea :p

Name: Cyntarist Shield

Body Slot: Hand

Special Atributes:
Def: 99 protecion death 10%
10 % More Mana

Cons:
-10% Holy and Physical Attks

Cost: 10 Points

Name: Disaster Wand

Body Slot: Wand

Special Atributes: 1100-3300 Hits To Monsters

Cons: The normal hits to a wand is 2.5 sec (aprox).. but this wand is 4 sec for hit....and only for lvls 400+

Cost: 25/27 Points

Name: Magic Scroll

Body Slot: ?

Special Atributes: Add 20 Pemanent Magic Levels for its use! :D

Cost: 20 Points

Why players would purchase this?

30 Ml for a mage? This is the reason! Best HitS! :D

[Angel Of The Dead]

Last edited:
Name: I dont know you name it.
Body Slot: amulet or ring
Special Atributes (+skills/+max hp or mana?/Other?) whatever, just a ring/amulet that add you an storage value
Cost Is your shop offer, you set a price.
How this would be beneficial (Pros/Cons)
Pros
You can use this storage to enter in new zones, new quest, whatever you want only for people who wear the ring. Everyone will buy this ring xd
Cons
There is no cons xd also you can set charges, when you die means 1 charge left.
Why players would purchase this
Because it will let they enjoy of uniques features?

Name: I dont know you name it.
Body Slot: amulet or ring
Special Atributes (+skills/+max hp or mana?/Other?) whatever, just a ring/amulet that add you an storage value
Cost Is your shop offer, you set a price.
How this would be beneficial (Pros/Cons)
Pros
You can use this storage to enter in new zones, new quest, whatever you want only for people who wear the ring. Everyone will buy this ring xd
Cons
There is no cons xd also you can set charges, when you die means 1 charge left.
Why players would purchase this
Because it will let they enjoy of uniques features?

do you play at this server :huh:<_<?

bcuz there is vip medal <_< <_< <_< <_<

Bump?

This never happened and there wasnt a new donor item nor a winner lol

Name: Emerald of the light

Body slot: Item Buff

Attributes adds +30 dmg to your wepon or 300 dmg to a wand.

Cons: can only be used once,
Wepons can only be upgraded once.

Cost: 10-20 points

Name:Demonic Shield

It has (def:50)
Adds +25 Shielding (Or more)
+15% Hp
+7% Mana

5% all element protection, and add 20 in all skills.

Fast Hp y Mana regeration.

Cost:20 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back