• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Corsal Online

I also have a bit similar spells system on my OTs project. :) (Check it HERE)

Interesting project, good luck. :)

250 custom spells? If you want that to be good, it will take ages D: My beta will start with around 10 - 20 spells I assume.

So far I have created magic backpack and reputation based light: (Check it HERE)

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice project, Good luck!

Thanks man.

@Znote, yeaa itll take a little while to make the spells but only because there not just gonna be the retarded wave spells u see on the server with just the main damage. mine are gonna have there advantages of using a spell and disadvantages such as a buff will help your damage but at the same time will steal life from you. Also your project looks good, good luck :)

Sounds oké, this isn't a lot of information. All you wrote are things like custom map, spells and vocation. So? What spells, how will the map look like etc... idkk.. :p just more information so we can comment :p

There will be screenshots of the map soon, and also the spells will be all redone. Spells wont be the normal wave spells that only do there primary damage like you see on most servers. The spells here will have extra effects added on to each of them. and some spells will have advantages and also disadvantages that go along with the same spell.

As for vocations, there will be no set vocation. In the beginning when you start the server you will have some choices to make. Some of the choices consist of:

-What you will master in(Sword fighting/axe/club, distance fighting, magic damage and more options aswell
-Completely selecting your own character spells if you want to be a complete nuke well okay go for it, although you wont heal for much and wont be able to defend yourself to well. (There will be already set character creation types for those that are to lazy to go through the process of customizing your character, dont know why you wouldnt wanna customize it tho.)
-Players can choose how they want there regeneration set at, such as maybe u wanna regenerate more mana then hp which will make you have high mana regen but low hp regen or vice versa or in the middle.

Ill try to keep you guys updated more on some of the stuff to come as the project progresses.

-Owned

Your project has just started... Long way to finish it and make it playable.

Back