• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crash -.-

Rolex

Reaction score
I had 20k in rook, passed it over to my other char "Rook Holder" so if i died i woudldn't loose 20k and now its gone :/

IGN: Master Rook

Last edited:
no it kicked shortly after i had dagger so :/ could'nt log back

Noobs are annoying, but at the same time its nice to make fun of them :)

I dunno whitch part you have fun of, sure its little "weird" be rook stayer, if the server has high exp stage.. but still people can do wtf they want.. my server is made so there can be active rook stayers.. xD

all rl quest include customs..

I dunno whitch part you have fun of, sure its little "weird" be rook stayer, if the server has high exp stage.. but still people can do wtf they want.. my server is made so there can be active rook stayers.. xD

all rl quest include customs..

Take a sip from the care cup \.../
Oh wait its empty

Wow K3v1n what the hell is today the day you get spanked by ur mom or something? you seem awful tense and a bit bitchy OH WAIT ARE U PMSING??? yea your a little prick who gets enjoyment out of fighting with people over the internet so yes like the other people have said GET A LIFE oh and heres my cup \../ <---its full of stfu :>

i think k3v1n has 2 daddys, which must have been brothers or something
K3v1n has extra chromosones :)
retard stop abusing others... and start using the community as a normal place!
not a place to go whahahaha i died and lost bp c4n gm et for my
GM Says: No
K3v1n: says i %%%% ur #### for itens ?

Back