• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creania World needs you!

T

tejdi

pMo2Zvf.jpg

So what do you think? What best RPG server should have? Join to discussion, i'm waiting for your feedback!

Ok, as you don't like boobs even if they are pixel boobs, i'll say what i like most playing tibia:

QUESTS. Really challenging quest, but not on just killing monsters, but resolving puzzles :D

Something like Dreamer's Challenge Quest, ya? I like it! I think quests like: Speak > Kill > Speak > Take Reward, are so stupid. I will keep eye it! I really like quests from Gothic, it was really enjoyable. Did you play it? Any others thinks? I'm open for your mind!

Something like Dreamer's Challenge Quest, ya? I like it! I think quests like: Speak > Kill > Speak > Take Reward, are so stupid. I will keep eye it! I really like quests from Gothic, it was really enjoyable. Did you play it? Any others thinks? I'm open for your mind!
There should be also Speak > Kill > Speak > Take Reward quests. I would give experecience on the puzzles ones so the player doesnt feel he could be leveling up instead of questing

There should be also Speak > Kill > Speak > Take Reward quests. I would give experecience on the puzzles ones so the player doesnt feel he could be leveling up instead of questing
This can go hand in hand! You will recive experience points from quest! NPC's will appreciate own helpers not only with gold or items, but with experience or more trading/traveling options too. Ofc on the server we will have standard boring quest, but not a lot!

Make exploring beneficial. Put hidden shit around. Make it fun and exciting. I'd even love to find a hidden thing that kills me, would be so funny.

Looks promising. Which client version it will be?
I would like to see full custom map, rewards for exploring, custom monsters and bosses, and goroma depo.
Quests shouldn't be based only on level and strength. Quests should have various riddles, puzzles, and more many things which needs to use brain in order to complete this quest.

I would like to see full custom map, rewards for exploring, custom monsters and bosses, and goroma depo.
Quests shouldn't be based only on level and strength. Quests should have various riddles, puzzles, and more many things which needs to use brain in order to complete this quest.
Whats goroma depo?

Make exploring beneficial. Put hidden shit around. Make it fun and exciting. I'd even love to find a hidden thing that kills me, would be so funny.
Hidden NPC's with quests, mystery places and items or just items inside chest, corpses and barrels? Of course my dear!

Yes, it's real adventure! You need to think about history of our NPC's, you've to search solution to their problems, sometimes it will be easy to be honest, but sometimes you will go deeper and deeper in history of Creania to the darkest places of this world!
I've not found solution for client already. I think, i should do poll for it. But in my opinion 8.6+ (Not 8.6, because of Elf Bot). It will be great with mounts, ya?

Whats goroma depo?
You know, goroma is place without depo. It was metaphor probably, he wants something great, something breaking stereotypes, something really enjoyable.

8.7 or 9.1 for more outfits and monsters. For 10+ clients almost everyone have got bots. These new grounds like warzones, roshamuul and oramond are just one big shitstorm in my opinion, sometimes I don't know if it's walkable or not. The servers I most enjoyed were 8.7 version if I am right, they were custom. So I think one of these clients I listed at beginning of my post would be best choice.

8.7 or 9.1 for more outfits and monsters. For 10+ clients almost everyone have got bots. These new grounds like warzones, roshamuul and oramond are just one big shitstorm in my opinion, sometimes I don't know if it's walkable or not. The servers I most enjoyed were 8.7 version if I am right, they were custom. So I think one of these clients I listed at beginning of my post would be best choice.
You've some right. I don't like new grounds too, but if we'll use 10+ we don't have to use those grounds!

You've some right. I don't like new grounds too, but if we'll use 10+ we don't have to use those grounds!
You are right that there is no need for use these grounds, but as I said on 10+ there are lots of botters, and even if you will make it forbidden they will bot. I know it because I played on lots of 10+ servers, as well on servers based on older clients, and it was rarity to see bots. Also, remember that it's your decision which client version will you use, but it's good that you ask community for it too.
By the way, you could make some new mounts like war wolf, rotworm, etc. I think it would be great addition!

Back