• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creania World needs you!

I never liked the skull system in RPG servers because it's supposed to be important to have unique gear/items that you found. In Real Tibia, it worked for awhile because most people had multiple sets for replacements and if they died, it would hurt a little more financially because of Tibia's loot system. (Which has been kinda bad since the abundance of money now in RL Tibia) Not to mention RL Tibia is heavy on supplies and income for hunts, something that's less focused on a RPG server.

In my opinion, I'd work on another system to try and deal with it. Maybe more levels lost if you have Red Skull/Black skull?
I think if you're really bad person and you're killing without reason you should be ready for a consequences. Red skull will be removed after 1 day, so you can do something other since you're known as murderer.
Ofc PVP is piece of Tibia, and it's one of most enjoyable thing in this game, but we've also team war system (like on global), so if you really don't like someone, and he really doesn't like you- just say it and create a next world war on server!

I think if you're really bad person and you're killing without reason you should be ready for a consequences. Red skull will be removed after 1 day, so you can do something other since you're known as murderer.
Ofc PVP is piece of Tibia, and it's one of most enjoyable thing in this game, but we've also team war system (like on global), so if you really don't like someone, and he really doesn't like you- just say it and create a next world war on server!

That's not at all what I mean. You missed the point entirely. I love PvP and I enjoy it as much as any other person. But I think the skull systems were made and designed around Tibia's economy and item system. (Most items are easily replaceable)

Punishments should be given and there should be consequences, but I think dropping gear is not a good one, especially in an RPG server.

If the item system mimics RL Tibias (multiple replacements available), then sure go for it.

That's not at all what I mean. You missed the point entirely. I love PvP and I enjoy it as much as any other person. But I think the skull systems were made and designed around Tibia's economy and item system. (Most items are easily replaceable)

Punishments should be given and there should be consequences, but I think dropping gear is not a good one, especially in an RPG server.

If the item system mimics RL Tibias (multiple replacements available), then sure go for it.

I will try, to do goo item system mimics.

Not only players are stupid sometimes...

widu2V7.jpg

I feel like that one has been done before. Like, almost exactly. Like, svargrond's primary questline.

Make game, that you level by doing quests.

Monsters wouldn't give experience!

10+ client

Back