• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating Private Chat

Activity

Reaction score
Is it possible to create private chat to free players onlogin? because i tried to do it for free players with editing the source but somehow there is something bugged with it and still for premium only.
TFS 0.4

post your chatchannel and the channel script do you need to edit
This is normal channels.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<channels>
    <!-- README:
        0 - dynamic, reserved for guilds
        1 - always acts as Party channel, only "name" tag available
        3 - always acts as Rule Violations channel
        9 - acts as Help channel- clientsided message
        65535 - DO NOT CHANGE THE ID- only "name", "enabled", "active" and "logged" tags available
     -->
    <channel id="1" name="Party"/>
    <channel id="2" name="Staff" access="3"/>
    <channel id="3" name="Rule Violations" logged="yes"/>
    <channel id="4" name="Counselor" access="1"/>
    <channel id="5" name="Game-Chat" level="2"/>
    <channel id="6" name="Trade" level="8" muted="120" conditionId="2" conditionMessage="You may only place one offer in two minutes.">
        <vocation id="1-20"/>
    </channel>
    <channel id="7" name="Trade-Rookgaard" level="2" muted="120" conditionId="3" conditionMessage="You may only place one offer in two minutes.">
        <vocation id="0"/>
    </channel>
    <channel id="8" name="RL-Chat" level="2"/>
    <channel id="9" name="Help" level="8" muted="30" conditionId="4" conditionMessage="You may only send a message every 30 seconds.">
        <vocation id="1-20"/>
    </channel>    <!-- <channel id="10" name="My Custom Channel"/> -->
    <channel id="65535" name="Private Chat Channel"/>
</channels>
and about the script i don't know yet if is it possible to do something like create a private chat for free players onlogin because it is special channel as i understood.

Please be more specific of what this channel is for besides its for free players, is it opened on login, what is its purpose?

Please be more specific of what this channel is for besides its for free players, is it opened on login, what is its purpose?
Well the main aim of doing this private channel because of cast system is not working with free characters because they have not private channel, so i thought about doing a private channel Like normal one while doing Ctrl+O i find it there to work good with cast system.

Back