• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating server based on Tibia 5.0

Would you visit this server in future?

• Yes

Votes: 67 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters
Well our initial plan is:
Build terrains with isles and undergrounds around Tibia City in 1st release of server. Then we can make updates which creatures from 6.0,6.2 etc.
Balance vocations (cuz there were no balancing in these times)
Do not make spell scrolls nor vocation masters. Just spells will be learned as on regular OTS
Keep stages very low, under x5
Luring GS from underground (It's magic)
No PZ lock (It was improved in 7.01)
No skulls and exp from players
No trade
Normal flat system
No trapping monsters by fields (but no one will be able to destroy items by weapon nor rune, even monsters)
Tasks
Broadcast spell

1. Yeah, and no kicking after 15 minut of afk, no kicking from server after xlog on pz
2. Hard to say, in few weeks. I will create official thread

Im a programmer so it wont be a problem to add/remove "features" from code

Last edited:
Why it should kick me from list?

TcJUVoG.png

I think this is this place to disable blood hit counter, just set addAttackSkillPoint = true everywhere. (It's my 1st time with TFS source)

I based on sources of OTDisturbed (but it's custom build of TFS) and i have to dig more than two lines to bypass couting player.
Im not sure so im asking, where i can set blocking path if eg. two boxes are on 1 sqm, in lua or in dist src?

Btw. I removed trade, party and destroying items. Monsters cant push minors nor blockpath items. Map (Thanks Peonso for this shape again) is in early dev stage. We have only finished terrains near Tibia City.
Stages on server, Exp, Skills x3 Mlvl x2 Loot x1

FQRKBEb.png

1st advance on serv

Last edited:
Is not a bug, is a feature. But you are right, there is no one who can tell me about hidden quests.

I think Historia died cuz they can receive all sprites. They used to cut sprites from old screenshoots. As far i remember, they recover 70%-80%
And as far i remember they couldnt make client to work as old one.

Historia did not die ^.- We actually managed to change the direction of development to work with Tibia 6.4 and 5.0 clients! Besides that I wish you luck on this project! Here is a small gift from the Historia Archive Vault =)
The Minimap pictured below is the exact minimap from Tibia Version 6.4.
kartegrossmodern_zpssump5o5h.gif

Historia did not die ^.- We actually managed to change the direction of development to work with Tibia 6.4 and 5.0 clients! Besides that I wish you luck on this project! Here is a small gift from the Historia Archive Vault =)
The Minimap pictured below is the exact minimap from Tibia Version 6.4.
Wiki states Darashia came with 7.0, do you mind sharing where you got that minimap? I searched a lot some time ago and never found that. https://otland.net/threads/creating-server-based-on-tibia-5-0.233209/#post-2248790 3rd and 5th are from WoT also. 6th and 7th from CipSoft.
7th is from 7.0.
6th seams 6.2 according to the wiki.
The rest are prior 6.1 for sure.

@Peonso Darashia is from times before 7.0
UO0053.jpg

@Dead Zone, many thanks for it, very rare pic.
I just wondering, what is that isle on the left from coast of present Ghostland. And if this picture is created on minimap only, how they took shot of inaccessible islands?

Last edited:
Some more facts about the clients.
Tibia Client 6.97 along with Tibia Client 7.0 at the time were compatible with each other.
So players that preferred the old client can still login into the game.
Which is why Darashia is being shown on the Tibia 6.97 client!

Source: http://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=newsarchive&id=149

That mini island you're referring to is what used to be called GM island.

I've always been curious about old features. Best of luck recreating some of them.
Try to keep doing what's fun for you, Everlord. :) Don't let them shove new Tibia down your throat.

Old runes don't have to be seen as too easy/ bug abuse. Nothing can be more easy or abusive than farming GFB and shooting them down tombs all day.
More effective runes with the same effect for everyone can take the stress off of levels and manasit without having to resort to higher rates.

With old flat system you mean you need a key to your house? :D Or is that too far back?

The map with only Thais and Carlin looks amazing.
It can be fun for an OT to use a smaller map for a lower population. To travel 3 continents with 9 citys and meeting only a handful of players is sad. I wouldn't mind playing a server with 20 players online if it only had 1 city, like the first map of Thais. There would still be enough interaction.

I based on sources of OTDisturbed (but it's custom build of TFS) and i have to dig more than two lines to bypass couting player.
Im not sure so im asking, where i can set blocking path if eg. two boxes are on 1 sqm, in lua or in dist src?

game.cpp, checking tile height. Are you using git for this project?

Back