• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating server based on Tibia 5.0

Would you visit this server in future?

• Yes

Votes: 67 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters
I just wondering, is there any sense to make real map again? I think the mixture of rl places + custom places would be better.
We know rl map as our own pocket so there will be no magic in exploring

I just wondering, is there any sense to make real map again? I think the mixture of rl places + custom places would be better.
We know rl map as our own pocket so there will be no magic in exploring
You should definitely add in custom content. It will provide a thrill to run across things you didn't know were there.

Yeah as first players long time ago ;)
Uhmm, I was sitting and thinking, you said you were doing the original rook map, so you should create areas based around getting "accidentally" past a gate of sorts. Set up the server around rook, with the deeper parts prohibited by "low level players, who are sent to main, and must train to become strong and come back." Unfortunately, a gate has failed and things are starting to come up from below, and the players on the server, who are limited to rook must take them on!

Maybe this is a horrible idea, but I thoroughly enjoyed imagining this.

If anyone is intrested in mapping for this server, i can send you otmb (should work with 7.72 spr and dat but you will see border errors etc, these map bugs will not exists in custom spr).
I have finished terrains near tibia city and now i adding new content.
If you like to join me, msg me.

"Bugs" that i talked about:

original Tibia.spr:
4ySQRIy.png

My Tibia.spr:

y470Ptu.png

Thanks but i really worked hard on extracting old spr so i will stay with my client with old movement - "bunny hops" etc.

All the people says "I don't know why they try to if they never finish the project".

Thats because the community has to help him saying "Hey!! We are here dude! We want to see more! Don't give up!"

Good luck dude.

Definitely looking forward for a chance to join.
Great project to let others feel the very first experience tibia was giving back then.

Two mappers stole my data and map, such a cruel world.
Due to my absorbing daily job i have not much time to work with that one so maybe i will finish map in next year

Back