Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

STiX

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Probably a bit less of a direct mapping trick, but a good way to generate landmasses is to lean on other map generation tools and convert them to .otbm.
Here is one of the processes I use.

As a side-note, I'm thinking of creating a pack of landmasses (or 'map shapes') if there is any interest.

Last edited:

Darklord

aneroth
Reaction score
Probably a bit less of a direct mapping trick, but a good way to generate landmasses is to lean on other map generation tools and convert them to .otbm.

As a side-note, I'm thinking of creating a pack of landmasses (or 'map shapes') if there is any interest.
this is fkn awesome!

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score

Where is that 7x map shapez

lollimpo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello!! I made this small city based on Krillin phase god !! they like?34401344023440334404

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
double floor with strange thing as a floor making illusion of standing on water inside of respawn it is still unfinished (not much detail on it for now.