Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
I think that is the usual use for that sprite tbh, which is why it is raised like the mountain grounds.

It's just a shame there isn't one for water when making a 360 waterfall i.e. in a cave etc.

Simplest idea going - probs not much of an idea but we often use the minecart rails for trains. With the use of the venore sprites, you get more alternatives to make a slightly wider rail:

rail.PNG

Last edited:

aboodi14

Best answers
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could make like a cyberpunk themed map and sprites with tall buildings

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could make like a cyberpunk themed map and sprites with tall buildings
I was planning that but I got tired really fast

ground floor was supposed to be +3, with slums at the bottom, temple was supposed to be inspired by the one in kowloon (see mapping inspiration thread), but I got too lazy to finish.
1576111064577.png

Last edited:

aboodi14

Best answers
Reaction score
I was planning that but I got tired really fast

ground floor was supposed to be +3, with slums at the bottom, temple was supposed to be inspired by the one in kowloon (see mapping inspiration thread), but I got too lazy to finish.
Seems cool but i think the sprites need to change like Im going to try it myself and change the lighting and give it like a neon glow feel and add holographic stuff etc

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Look dope dude, i really like the idea, might actually use this one in the future.
really makes it feel like the water is going down.

Cwiras

Best answers
Reaction score
I would like to know if there is a way to make small boat look damaged? I think closest i can get without being angry is number 2 buuuuut... still looks ugly.
1577882725386.png

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
hmmm.PNG
About the closest I could get to it without spending too long to alter.. Not sure you can make it look nice with the gap, maybe playing with multiple floors you can work the illusion better.

not sure it's much better tbh but colours clash less imo