• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Overgrown fountain
6gm05d.png

I make a big casttle for Vampire Respawns...

First Floor Interior
ScreenShot001.png

All casttle
ScreenShot002.png

A little dungeon
ScreenShot003.png

A secret torch makes the fireplace disappear and you can enter in the locked room..
ScreenShot004.png

Nice thread! I will start mapping whe I have bought my new computer!
Cus my current computer sucks!

But Neon or some other thats are proffesional mappers!

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz
RAM: 4GB
GRAPITCH CARD: XFX GeForce 9500GT 550M 512MB PhysX CUDA

Do you think that this is enought for mapping?

Nice thread! I will start mapping whe I have bought my new computer!
Cus my current computer sucks!

But Neon or some other thats are proffesional mappers!

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz
RAM: 4GB
GRAPITCH CARD: XFX GeForce 9500GT 550M 512MB PhysX CUDA

Do you think that this is enought for mapping?

If you want to copy between 2-3 RL maps I doubt it is enough but for a custom map it's enough for sure.

It seems like some people dont understand this thread. You should give a idea of what u can make, not show off ur damn spawn or what u've done........

I make a big casttle for Vampire Respawns...

First Floor Interior
ScreenShot001.png

All casttle
ScreenShot002.png

A little dungeon
ScreenShot003.png

A secret torch makes the fireplace disappear and you can enter in the locked room..
ScreenShot004.png

I thought vampires lived in Dark places like Caves/Dungeons

that overgrown fountain is a great exampel of how u can help people and give them mapping ideas but I don't know what the others is doing by just showing of what they've done/ Their spawns.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

that vamp castle added nothing to this topic just the idea about the torch but you didnt need to post the whole godamn building here... you could make like neon did, cut the piece out thats the idea and the rest leave on mapping forum in your own thread

Back