• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

I already like your mapping less Neon, I really dislike people who think that way.. But it's a joke so.. :)

@ Znote, it would be cool, yes. But I wanna say a little thing about your mapping :p Wood and lava don't mix togheter. :p

Since I am not a decent mapper I wont show any big "showoffs".

But why are everybody mapping in the ground floor?

How cool would it be to be mapping, acting like "ground floor" was floor 6.

Since then you could make a big and good depth in the image.

1164-show1.png

Shades are enabled on the pic though, its not suppose to be a super mapping piece, just an example.

Ya, I've thought about making a ravine, a deep place, with a small trail down to it. :)

I think I'm gonna make it today, when I'm on the computer that is.
I've got to go to bed early since I'm going to get up early tomorrow... :(

I already like your mapping less Neon, I really dislike people who think that way.. But it's a joke so.. :)

@ Znote, it would be cool, yes. But I wanna say a little thing about your mapping :p Wood and lava don't mix togheter. :p

You thaught I was serious XD? ^_^

pigloverwa0.jpg

The love story :)

And the "creative" thing is oracle peee!! :)

I hope that is not part of the map "Cerdito RPG," that the project would be more effeminate I've seen in my life.

It's a kick in the ass of neon, this heart​
xDDD

Me Either XD but it looks pretty... umm... cool/weird. xD

tree walls with spammed "moss" but the other kind with branches. a flower , some glimmer and the wall nature thingies. thats what it is. amnnd some plant inside

I said its not very useful and i dunno what to call it but look at bottle's post she had some idea xd

Back