• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Trapdoors, hidden by rugs. ;)

n71bps.png

2hqy0pg.png

Trapdoors, hidden by rugs. ;)

n71bps.png

2hqy0pg.png

well Fetus i love your mapping .. i think that your future will be exellent keep it up man i wish to see you a professional or an expert mapper one day .. :thumbup: i also hope to be one ;)^_^

Fetus =) Nice mapping, but do you think it's necessary with Paintings behind pillars? XD

Xadrian - Nice race cars! I take the on to the left :D

Last edited:
lol yes I now realize that. it is in a vampire castle's art gallery and the corners looked boring, but now im thinking... pillars were a foolish idea.:D

This is my idea (or probably used before but I didn't copy from anyone else :p)

Mushrooms growing on a very old/dead tree:
1152-deadtree.jpg

You have to do the branches with RAW palette but the ground can be autobordered.. just one thing its best if you do the branches and stuff last bc when you put special items (dont know which but i think ground tiles and stuff) the branches go back to their original shape they would have been if autoborder is on...

Last edited:
This is my idea (or probably used before but I didn't copy from anyone else :p)

Mushrooms growing on a very old/dead tree:
1152-deadtree.jpg

Nice one! Is it possible to map that kind of things with RME? And have autoborder on, or do you have to do it one tile by one?

You can do it RME through the RAW Palette.
So basically you've gotta do the borders manually as if you were using Simone.

Since I am not a decent mapper I wont show any big "showoffs".

But why are everybody mapping in the ground floor?

How cool would it be to be mapping, acting like "ground floor" was floor 6.

Since then you could make a big and good depth in the image.

1164-show1.png

Shades are enabled on the pic though, its not suppose to be a super mapping piece, just an example.

Znote it's funny that you said that because I thought
of that some days ago.
If I ever start a new map I will start on second floor
as the ground floor^^ but I don't think I'll be starting
a new map so, but hey, great idea.

well guys who are afraid to show their mapping even if they weren't so good .. i say that it's not right .. well don't think of it that way :- " omg if i posted my new mapping with it's weak level they'd treat me as a joke and laugh at me" guys no one was born a professional .. and no one became a professional so easy .. so this site is made for discussion and needs so that each of us can help the others ^_^

well guys who are afraid to show their mapping even if they weren't so good .. i say that it's not right .. well don't think of it that way :- " omg if i posted my new mapping with it's weak level they'd treat me as a joke and laugh at me" guys no one was born a professional .. and no one became a professional so easy .. so this site is made for discussion and needs so that each of us can help the others ^_^

I was born 1337 ^_^

Back