• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

im not really a mapper but i played with a house and i thought is looked pretty decent as a boarded up window

dont know if anyone did this before me if so sorry, and i thought i would just post it just in case someone would like to expand on the idea
boarded windows.jpg

Vomit:

vomit.png

For use near taverns.

Yeah again im not a mapper so i dont think this is really all that awesome but i think its a good idea and ive read most of these and havent seen it so =/
its basicly just a gazebo with what is suppose to be a hot tub thing inside.. hope you like or can expand on the idea
gazebo.jpg

yaya.jpg

:/ not as cool as others but meh, they are different...
Tbh, the light bulb one is the only one i think you may like ;)

Also i have this, dunno if someones ever thought of it before, but i had this idea, it pretty much works ingame! :p

newscreen.jpg

Looks like water is bashing against rocks

@trolls, don't ask about the rabbit on the beach... It was stalking me so i killed it :/

Last edited:
Nice Hanging lights :O i've never seen before! Really original :p
I've also had computer screens made from standard sprites, on one of my maps, ill look for it and post it another time, i've done enough for today ;)

@up i've never seen it done tho, he's just makin ppl aware, stop flamin, and post something new and creative :) thanks

I think the sprite is supposed to be used that way, atleast i think Ive seen it used by Cipsoft like that.

Oh, well anyway... moving on :D

And no1 likes my lightbulb idea? :S

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom