• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

uRDQPXF.png

cade3e3e5d4646879fdbe06711f181c1.png

this is great

Lowest visible on screen floor: normal regular tomb for low levels chars.
Upper floors: lots of labirynths + regular tombs for higher level chars.
Floors under visible lower floor: hunting places for top-end level chars.

It's good idea, becouse 8 level can see Grim Reapers above his head which gives a nice thrill.
Whenever you are walking trought labirynth to reach Pharaoh Room you can see everything around, so this labirynth is never boring.

Keep in mind this is map I made in 2010.

SckQG7S.jpg

Lowest visible on screen floor: normal regular tomb for low levels chars.
Upper floors: lots of labirynths + regular tombs for higher level chars.
Floors under visible lower floor: hunting places for top-end level chars.

It's good idea, becouse 8 level can see Grim Reapers above his head which gives a nice thrill.
Whenever you are walking trought labirynth to reach Pharaoh Room you can see everything around, so this labirynth is never boring.

Keep in mind this is map I made in 2010.

3 separate entrances I assume? that's pretty cool

But your mini map looks fucking terrible, tho.

Not sure of the exacty implications but you can make floor 7 normally and only use this trick on floor 8 to keep your minimap intact, as long as that floor 8 is never seen on the minimap. I suppose it could be useful in certain situations where you want to show off an impressive cliff but your POV is blocked by a ceiling (which blocks the view of all floors above you).

Trying different things with the waterfall rocks + magic wall + mountain. Looks like only the masterest of sorcerers could pull this off.

Ps. Idk how to make gifs but I can loop a video. :rolleyes:
I watched it whole.

Back