• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creature that disappears and reappears.

lucastiond

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I really want some help with the script of Versperoth.

This boss disappears from time to time and creates like, 3-4 minions at once, and then reappears.

The problem is that I have no idea how to make it disappear and then reappear with the same amount of hp.

I thought in maybe give the monster the ability of invisibility. Then creates a creature script that gets his invisibility condition and make him invunerable while in the condition. But I don't know how to do it.

My tfs is version 1.2

Thank you

Last edited:
Your post really helped me. Thank you

I'm really struggling to change it to my way though.

Like make the boss get back even before the summons are killed. Or change the item id under it after it's removed and change it back after the boss returns.

Could you please help me? @MatheusMkalo

Last edited:
Seriously, this is the only thing left to turn my bigfoot's quest 100% global.
The only thing I need is that your function : https://otland.net/threads/monster-artificial-inteligence-behavior.241452/
make the boss reappear after some seconds, before killing the summons, and transforming the item id below it after disappearing and reappearing.

Sorry for double post.
My function was made to easily enable people to do custom behaviours like the one you want. You just have to code it, mine was just an example.

Back