• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Crying Damson - allowClones bug?

Sn1p3r

Reaction score
Hello, I do have problem with newest version of TFS.

I wanted to make one account, with 4 characters (Sorcerer, Druid, Paladin, Knight)

in config.lua

onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = false
allowClones = true
replaceKickOnLogin = false

tried all possible combinations but problem is, I suceed to login Druid and Paladin from same account in same time! But there's a problem when I want to login Druid and Druid, I got an error that player is already logged in, but I put allowClones true?

What could be problem? Thanks
(I'm trying to make noobwar ot)

Probaly there is somekind of bug because if you want to log in with the same account then it should be : onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = false don't turn on the allowClones to true because then people can log in to the same character at the same time...

Probaly there is somekind of bug because if you want to log in with the same account then it should be : onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = false don't turn on the allowClones to true because then people can log in to the same character at the same time...

He wants it to be possible to login on the same character ^^

Didn't you saw on bottom of my first post I wrote that I want WAR server :)

So 1 account, 4 character (Druid, Sorcerer, Knight, Paladin)
and that they can be logged in multiple times!

I tried all possible combinations but nothing.

It's not a bug

AllowClones = How Many Clones You Want

ex. AllowClones = 100

Then you can login with 100x clones :)

Rep++? <'3

Credits : Xampy <'3

Last edited:
Back