• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CS:GO - Betting

@Neon well in my opinion that was an clear win,
FR3hmN5N.png
ehm,but they got ddosed and got some random brazilian stand-in,Which, Considering they won pistol and the following rounds on the least favorited side.. so thought it was an easy win
alot of those matches are on LAN, never bet on dig online. THEY ALWAYS GET DDOSED! and I mean always.

They have shit security, such as Epsilon. Which will result in 24/7, 365 all day errday Ddos for them. And also, I think all those wins against NiP was when they had Fifflaren. Not hating on him, but Maikelele is a better fragger than Fifflaren, just sayin

They have shit security, such as Epsilon. Which will result in 24/7, 365 all day errday Ddos for them. And also, I think all those wins against NiP was when they had Fifflaren. Not hating on him, but Maikelele is a better fragger than Fifflaren, just sayin

Epsilon fixed their security now, hopefully it won't happen again.

^ Nice
Was gonna put like 50€ on Orbit, but bots were fucking me up... wouldve won like 120 value :(

Just a random bet. Don't rly care if I lose it xd
But the reason I am betting on EyeS is because they managed to play 14:16 Against NaVi and 12:16 agains ESC. So imo they should be able to beat Aces.
p1bZTQNhn.png

b4199d69024ab2685cd4bf7fe1bb55d7.png

Yolo
idkwhatimdoing

the cz is ugly though.

eLevate lost to Virtus.pro, and NaVi is on a good Roll atm, which means NaVi are gonna beat them to. My guess is 2:0 for NaVi.

1st Map: 16-9
2nd: 16-6

Back