• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CS-WAR Tibia

I like it ^^ But i think too little things save :p Something more than pts and dies and frags should save ^^ Donnu what.. Something has to be added.. And highscores aswell ^^ Maybe ranks or something should be added like.. Reach X pts.. Get sergant rank.. Reach X pts.. Get General rank.. etc etc :d Or maybe some reward at XXX frags or something ^^ Needs more level things and rpg things :p

Or maybe u can make a city and put creeps to hunt in forest for money and quests and all! XDD

I played and it was nice for being a custom tibia server :eek: I did not understand how to use grenades or how to buy health.. when I went to that.. err "training place" I got killed in 2 seconds lol and I did not know how to heal xD so I was tped to temple all the time, I did not know how to leave that place eitehr so I logged xD

@nevalopo
About the city and hunt places this is not possible because our intention is create a server like CS
About the rank system will be showed in the site not ingame.
The patent will be added and we are working in it to next TS dont worry.

@barker

I played and it was nice for being a custom tibia server I did not understand how to use grenades or how to buy health.. when I went to that.. err "training place" I got killed in 2 seconds lol and I did not know how to heal xD so I was tped to temple all the time, I did not know how to leave that place eitehr so I logged xD

To use granade you need to send it on the ground !!
To leave the map you need to say: "leave"
And the train is really abuse mode =s we will change it

Aww...Cant play the test server yesterday Dx!!!!
Come on open another one today x).

Great and now i want my sprite's back damn thief ;( bah...
you know how mutch work i put in those sprites? i guess not? do you?

so i ask you nicely to remove them :),

that goes btw for all stolen TLR sprites

and i bet trip, an joah aint happy that you stole there work

Last edited:
I played and it was nice for being a custom tibia server :eek: I did not understand how to use grenades or how to buy health.. when I went to that.. err "training place" I got killed in 2 seconds lol and I did not know how to heal xD so I was tped to temple all the time, I did not know how to leave that place eitehr so I logged xD

for grenades, only you need move to ground and finish, and health i dont know too...

@Urbantlr,
Yea they don't have respect for other people's hard work.

@mock, and the other team members
becouse we put or hard work online it aint meaning you can come arround stealing it.
how about if i would go to your home and steal your computer, i bet you would be quite pissed off, and this aint diffrent.

@Urbantlr,
Yea they don't have respect for other people's hard work.

@mock, and the other team members
becouse we put or hard work online it aint meaning you can come arround stealing it.
how about if i would go to your home and steal your computer, i bet you would be quite pissed off, and this aint diffrent.

I'm pretty sure, sooner or later ur sprites will be stolen, since you're gonna put your server online, with a custom .SPR, which means its pretty easy to steal the sprites, so if i were you, i wouldnt care that much about the sprites, i would care about the game!

I'm pretty sure, sooner or later ur sprites will be stolen, since you're gonna put your server online, with a custom .SPR, which means its pretty easy to steal the sprites, so if i were you, i wouldnt care that much about the sprites, i would care about the game!

Retarded logics.

wtf? xD

Sure they would probably be stolen sooner or later ^^

Secure ur sprites moar :p Use a install software for ur client and hide the .sprs in windows/system32/dlls/lolcopter

wtf? xD

Sure they would probably be stolen sooner or later ^^

Secure ur sprites moar :p Use a install software for ur client and hide the .sprs in windows/system32/dlls/lolcopter

Good luck loading them from there as well. A short cut would betray the system.

Doesn't matter what situation it happened in - stealing is stealing. He should have asked for permission and he didn't.

going to seek out away to prefent further theft, i guess by fuzzing the spr file so they need to crack the algorithm first ;)

"Oh no! My sprites.... Were stolen!"
• Do not post your sprites in public forums.
• Put a copyright.
• How do we know that you did the sprite?

Come on... :)

@up, you're joking right?

1. It's open tibia you're suppose to share but stealing is not the same as sharing. It's all about morales and ethics.
2. Like they would respect it anyway, you would have to get a patent for each sprite which is not worth it plus a lawyer to enforce the case.
3. It's spoofghost lol, you obviously don't know him.
4. You're retarded get out of my forum :D

Back