• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CS-WAR Tibia

1. It's open tibia you're suppose to share
Yes it's Open Tibia but where is the rule that says we have to share the files?
Show me the sentence please. Thank you.

And if we've to share... Why cant my friend release the donator TFS to the public? Isnt we supposed to share? No matters if you're donator, he would share it because he has to do it. (Putting your "sentence" in vain).
If I share with the public the donator TFS, files, scripts I'll get a ban so...

@urbantlr
i stolen your sprites?
HAHA ok.
You released it to free use in another forum and i steal? okay ^^ so evebody is stealing all my scripts.
WHY?
  • WHY You post it on public forums?
  • WHY you dont say: IS NOT FOR PUBLIC USE, but you dont say nothing you sayd: here is my sprites.
  • WHY you only say: You are a THIEF when i released the my project?
  • WHY you dont add a watermark in your sprites?

@urbantlr
i stolen your sprites?
HAHA ok.
You released it to free use in another forum and i steal? okay ^^ so evebody is stealing all my scripts.
They weren't free for use. If you check the spriters script it clearly says NOT FOR PUBLIC USE.
spoof-ghost said:
well i just don't like those guys at all( esp chau). beside that i don't like it they din't ask anything, and then again they don't even put credits that is the least they could do. and i hate thiefs in general but well it fits there personality's but i'm not going to bother here any further :p
spoof-ghost said:
**************************** FREE FOR USE *EXCEPT FOR THE FUTURE SPRITES* ****************************
just show some respect and don't go arround claiming you made them!
thats all have fun with it

MODERN SPRITES ARE NOT FREE FOR USE seems tlr is still in development so be it

@Dragon Force
where i found it nothing says NOT for public use.

Re-read the post. I edited it. It says it in his first post.
spoof-ghost said:
**************************** FREE FOR USE *EXCEPT FOR THE FUTURE SPRITES* ****************************
just show some respect and don't go arround claiming you made them!
thats all have fun with it

MODERN SPRITES ARE NOT FREE FOR USE seems tlr is still in development so be it

I will delete all your sprites form my client if you awser me this:
  • WHY you dont say: IS NOT FOR PUBLIC USE, but you dont say nothing you sayd: here is my sprites.

And if you send me a PM and show what sprites are your. Okay?

I edited the post and added the quote.
More Evidence.
i have'nt found it on OTfans

Why re read? You edited?

No offence Mock, I appreciate that you actually release scripts in the forum but using others sprites without councelling isn't really... nice, I am quite sur ethat the zombie project (if its from there) had a text saying, not for public use (might not have been defined exactly as 'not for public use' but yeah the same meaning) :p

But yeah.. I won't bother discussing, its a great server anyway, with awesome features hope it goes well with the actual launch.

No offence Mock, I appreciate that you actually release scripts in the forum but using others sprites without councelling isn't really... nice, I am quite sur ethat the zombie project (if its from there) had a text saying, not for public use (might not have been defined exactly as 'not for public use' but yeah the same meaning) :p

But yeah.. I won't bother discussing, its a great server anyway, with awesome features hope it goes well with the actual launch.

Man i saw these sprites (spriteset) on another BR forum without credits and nothing -.-
and only now when it release he say: you are stealing it! why dont sayd before.

I will delete all your sprites form my client if you awser me this:

And if you send me a PM and show what sprites are your. Okay?

i have'nt found it on OTfans
Btw, maybe try speaking with spoof-ghost from otfans. Maybe he might let you use them, wouldn't hurt to try.

Btw, maybe try speaking with spoof-ghost from otfans. Maybe he might let you use them, wouldn't hurt to try.

If he dont allow i use it dont worry but i want know WHY they post it on public forums whitou cpyright and watermark, i think he was ripped and we saw it without creditos to public use.

Man i saw these sprites (spriteset) on another BR forum without credits and nothing -.-

True but most br forums just post stuff and taking credits for them, for example, someone made a otservlist.org input with my IP and made it located in brazil lol :p I agree when coming this far with ur project, you shouldn't have to change sprites and so on :p but for next time, people should look up the official forum / thread of the project.

well i did state it at my otfans threath not for public use i bet i should put it in BR to i supose. anyway its sad that we artists can't even show our work without being robbed.
now i even have to blur my stuff else it's getting stolen.

and yes i sprited most of the stuff if you really want to know. if you just had asked i could have helped out abit but this is just sad.

next time try to get the original source. for your sprite's they post everything on those BR forums and no i can't speak BR i don't look at those site's so... but now that i know there won't be mutch leaking ;(

nothing more to say.

ps.

i hope you can replace those sprite's for own made one's orso well. atleast put some work in it to replace them for other sprite's.

@spoofghost
sorry by the problem. i asked with my friend (he is mod from thias BR forum) and him has deleted the threrad and banned the user.

well if sprites were released in public threads, why is he complaining?

@up the sprites were released for showoff and viewing pleasure. Stealing is stealing no matter how easy it may be. Stores have products on the shelf and you can steal them, doesn't mean you should.

let's just see what happens now :p

so then if we cut like updating our sprite's thread, your server will stop having updates? i don't care about my sprites, tho you should atleast give credit not take it

They stole it from us as well.

* WHY You post it on public forums?
* WHY you dont say: IS NOT FOR PUBLIC USE, but you dont say nothing you sayd: here is my sprites.
* WHY you only say: You are a THIEF when i released the my project?
* WHY you dont add a watermark in your sprites?

We've posted them in the TLR hosted board originally to show the community the progress.

I'm sorry for calling you a thief, but please don't use our sprites..

I've pmed you mock. I hope we can put this behind us.

Back