• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Curious observation..

SpookieGamer

!@Too Spooky 4 You@!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, today while playing evolera.se
I noticed that creatures behaved a bit different than what I'm usual to.

Legend:
  • M = monster
  • P = player
  • Green check = alive
  • Red cross = dead
I would get surrounded by monsters
2crwtax.png

I would go on and kill them, but the other monsters outside of the circle wouldn't retarget me, meaning they wouldnt attack me if I didnt moved.
8vyvwh.png

But as soon as I moved > and then back < all of them would retarget me, but only one of the monsters around would go through the sqm I walked on the other ones would just stay in the same spot.
2j5gt2w.png

So my question is what makes the monsters behave this way?
Could it have something to do with the amount of health, speed, attack they have, since Evolera.se is a high rate server?

PS: Sorry if I made you feel bad with my amazing painting skills.

it is an old tfs 0.4 bug, seems like they are using a very old rev kkkkkkkkk since it was fixed many years ago already (I was the one that reported it at bugtracker, that is why I know)

yeah I've had similar issues where monsters wouldn't walk over dead bodies (forgot what server but it's still pretty weird)

I mean, that isn't half bad. Maybe you could stack bodies to make a dead-fort of sorts.

Cool, thanks for your replies. I had never seen anything like this before and I was just curious. :p

cool idea.
i will make some corpses unpassable.

Back