• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CURRENT TFS WITH OTCLIENT V8

shakal1994

Reaction score
I was thinking, if the current TFS had an OLD PROTOCOL option, so we could use the outdated SPR and DAT, wouldn't it bring more users? I'm not particularly using TFS because it doesn't have an editable client... Would a friend be able to make this change? With that, it would almost certainly become popular again. Although other engines are well advanced in terms of "global", people who enjoy a customized server approved the latest TFS with the possibility of using OTCliente...

I was thinking, if the current TFS had an OLD PROTOCOL option, so we could use the outdated SPR and DAT, wouldn't it bring more users? I'm not particularly using TFS because it doesn't have an editable client... Would a friend be able to make this change? With that, it would almost certainly become popular again. Although other engines are well advanced in terms of "global", people who enjoy a customized server approved the latest TFS with the possibility of using OTCliente...

what

Connection Config
-- NOTE: allowOldProtocol can allow login on 10x protocol. (11.00)
allowOldProtocol = false/true

THIS...

Sorry for the writing, I'm using the translator hehe

Connection Config

THIS...

Sorry for the writing, I'm using the translator hehe

@Codinablack will release TFS 1.4.3 with several fixes soon then you got "last" tfs with client protocol 1098

@Codinablack will release TFS 1.4.3 with several fixes soon then you got "last" tfs with client protocol 1098

That sounds awesome! When do you think he will release it? And where?

Edit: Found the post.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to it, but from what I've seen it's even changing the way it's compiled... I think the original TFS with old protocol permission would be more interesting

But let's wait for this release, hopefully it will be something good for everyone!

Legit! Only it will be Black Tek Server version 0.0.0.0.0.0.000001 though XD

That is because 1.4.3 (draft) doesn't have nearly as many commits listed as I will have implemented, but also I didn't take all the commits from 1.4.3 either, because not all are actually relevant, and some would break it, and also, some were just too datapack heavy to be my focus.
Post automatically merged:

I'm looking forward to it, but from what I've seen it's even changing the way it's compiled... I think the original TFS with old protocol permission would be more interesting

But let's wait for this release, hopefully it will be something good for everyone!
No change in the way its compiled, if you are on windows, you will still get a visual studio solution (only difference is you will have to run a script to generate it). On linux, you will still use makefiles, but again, now you will need to run a script first to generate them.

The thing is this, you won't have to go to vcpkg , and run this command, then run that command, then run this script and that script. No. It will be just run one, wait till its done, and bam, you have a working solution/project files

When do you think he will release it
I will have an early release for you guys by this weekend at the latest.

Connection Config
Where have you seen this? Is this supposed to be an option in OTC? or is it supposed to be in TFS? Because I can't find it in either.

Last edited:
Where have you seen this? Is this supposed to be an option in OTC? or is it supposed to be in TFS? Because I can't find it in either.

This was a example from him that TFS developer should create a option that the main TFS works with newest client and at the same time for old protocol like 10.98 :D

Back