• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [CUSTOM CLIENT][OPEN SOURCE][COMPILATION OWN SPR AND DAT] Unreal 2D Client All Versions

So where is the source? Because the sourceforge page doesn't exist.

So where is the source? Because the sourceforge page doesn't exist.

I don't give the source of client, because I am only the producer of distribution modification Tibia 8.54 Client with sound and music. This is only changed 8.54 client, but I only share this as MOD for Tibia OT Server.

Regards, /Pies Records

@topic

New work of new beta 2.0 unreal 2d server, Mothership Quest is in work. After this We start. I will add the results sometime on this topic.

because I am only the producer of distribution modification Tibia 8.54 Client with sound and music.
Hey a lot of people are the only ones who build or maintain tools, servers and so forth but they still release the sources.. don't act like you are any better then them.

Nice work, but hugh, thath sounds are ugly haha. And feels like it have some delay

Soon in the late winter we start, added two powerful quests, varied the map and added a new task to npc. Travels to the cities are free, an assortment of items in the item shop in the main city has been added, the site has been modified so that you can hide in the event of a small amount of hp from the city, added loos, new types of skaarj trooper with sixth killer weapons will be created, Eighth, ninth and tenth, there will also be a Skaarj Trooper Officer firing a plasma rifle, but the entrance to it will be firmly hidden.

Regards, ~Pies~

The title is very misleading. It's not open source if you don't provide the source.

The title is very misleading. It's not open source if you don't provide the source.

I know, I give this title, but its like as open source, because design and options has edited in this client.

Upgrade to Beta 2.0 going so fast! We come with start soon!

@unixstyle297 don't mind people hating your work and studies, it's very important to you.
But the game looks pretty messy, ugly, poor, idk lol
Good luck ^^

Ooooo Anastazjo with Edwin minus 1, ugly ugly and ugly.

Hahaha. I swear I dont care yours opinion. Ots has 40 players online without countdown, if i buy countdown i will concurate with medivia, and stats will be like medivia. If you want simply good rpg not orsh ots do better. Nill work, even ots within 3 years isnt rpg, ehe whats do that it will fail, finally bump 200 players online, noobs go to toiled.

Its my honest opinion. I dont want frustrate yours. I only approved the truth.

Ooooo Anastazjo with Edwin minus 1, ugly ugly and ugly.

Hahaha. I swear I dont care yours opinion. Ots has 40 players online without countdown, if i buy countdown i will concurate with medivia, and stats will be like medivia. If you want simply good rpg not orsh ots do better. Nill work, even ots within 3 years isnt rpg, ehe whats do that it will fail, finally bump 200 players online, noobs go to toiled.

Its my honest opinion. I dont want frustrate yours. I only approved the truth.

Yea sure you are such a retard like the owner of "frozeria" you both are twins =)

Like twice and double, as its ugly everywhere. Its ugly, whole world this ot doesnt have 2 players a month as ugly there is.

Hahaha. If i even have masters of graphics, anastazjo and edwin and theys boyfriends and friends will talk: its ugly everywhere. Yes i am retart. Do better project and lift 40 players only on otland and torg and tibianet i will talking about with you.

Masked haters gonna hate, and i am ugly retard everywhere. Please dislike mine post 5 account of Edwin and Anastazjo 3 times.

I do not like the graphics, also is there any players active on this server? I have never played a fun server with thousand of levels but this seems boring as hell.

Server will start on the beginning of the new year. Server was running at year 2017 as known as beta 1. Now its new version beta 2 and it will start on january, february of year 2019. This ots on 2017y has 40 active players.

Server will start on the beginning of the new year. Server was running at year 2017 as known as beta 1. Now its new version beta 2 and it will start on january, february of year 2019. This ots on 2017y has 40 active players.
At 2017 beta 1
At 2019 beta 2
And official launch is 2025?

Back