• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Font Loader

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
As the title says, is it able to fix on otland custom fonts? i mean we would upload font's in special section, all font's would be able to use by every otland member, i think it will be quite a thing, mostly used by adversitors but still an idea to look for

I think he wants to use his own font or a font that is not implemented in the forums, there are fonts that are not implemented by default.

I don't think this would be possible. But maybe if you suggest certain fonts to be added to the libriary that could be arranged.

its impossible to give support for every font, fonts are added on the server, users cant just add fonts because they want to and it would be useless to have support for every font, I can just imagine every troll writing in Webdings/Wingdings or other stupid fonts

I say the ones we currently have are more then enough and if you want to use custom fonts, just write with it on a notepad/word and change them to images, upload, then use the picture

Back