• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(CUSTOM) MagicOT - Discussion Thread

What other class would you want to see?

• Demon (fire/dark magic, fast, stronger on low hp etc.)

• Shadower (clone himself, change into player/monster etc.)

• Other (please specify in comments)

• None. 9 is more than enough

Results are only viewable after voting.
No idea to be honest, I don't want to rush just to get it released. I'd say at least a few months until the alpha tests.

BTW. Would anyone be interested in testing small things (possibly big aswell) before the alpha tests? If so, pm me please
I am interested in testing stuff.

Things that are now done

Lumberjacking
Base for mining system
Base for upgrading spells
Dark Magic
Portkeys
A few spells

Map:
Main continent shape
First city & underground + a bit of the area around
Hidden secrets, dark magic spellbooks & spell upgrading scrolls around the map​

Planned next on the TODO list

Monster levels
Crafting system
Item stats
Classes

Map:
General tutorial island
Tutorial islands for specific classes
Add another city
Create the forgotten forest
That's all for now I guess. Keep an eye out on this thread if you like the project :)

Last edited:
It's a good looking project and you put some really hard work here but tibia's community is simple and most of them will be just confused. Writing a really nice guide at start would be a good idea.

Hey guys.
I just wanted to let you know that the project is not dead and never will be.
I wasn't active and I haven't been working on the project lately, but I'm getting back to it now.

The reason I wasn't active is because I had a little accident at work... A small piece of brick went inside my eye, it was bad, because it was stuck inside, I went to 2 hospitals to take it out... It left a scratch on the front of my eye too, so just to show you I took a random picture of an eye off google and marked very proffesionaly ofcourse where the scratch on my eye was, so here's the picture:
23tlhlf.jpg

As you can probably imagine it was not a very comfortable feeling to say the least... But it's all good now, I had to put some antibiotic on that eye 4 times a day for a week so i could barely see anything as it made my vision blurry & I have problems with my other eye too so it wasn't easy to do anything for me. Alright that's all I wanted to say, I know it's none of your concern, but I thought it would be good to let you know that the project is moving forward, but sometimes real life gets in the way.

I hope you all understand and are still looking forward for updates :)

Hey guys.
I just wanted to let you know that the project is not dead and never will be.
I wasn't active and I haven't been working on the project lately, but I'm getting back to it now.

The reason I wasn't active is because I had a little accident at work... A small piece of brick went inside my eye, it was bad, because it was stuck inside, I went to 2 hospitals to take it out... It left a scratch on the front of my eye too, so just to show you I took a random picture of an eye off google and marked very proffesionaly ofcourse where the scratch on my eye was, so here's the picture:
23tlhlf.jpg

As you can probably imagine it was not a very comfortable feeling to say the least... But it's all good now, I had to put some antibiotic on that eye 4 times a day for a week so i could barely see anything as it made my vision blurry & I have problems with my other eye too so it wasn't easy to do anything for me. Alright that's all I wanted to say, I know it's none of your concern, but I thought it would be good to let you know that the project is moving forward, but sometimes real life gets in the way.

I hope you all understand and are still looking forward for updates :)

Well i saw ur pixel art before never seen this thread before but about ur story with your eye i hope u will be okay and i wish u a good recovery if thats still needed.

Back