• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(CUSTOM) MagicOT - Discussion Thread

What other class would you want to see?

• Demon (fire/dark magic, fast, stronger on low hp etc.)

• Shadower (clone himself, change into player/monster etc.)

• Other (please specify in comments)

• None. 9 is more than enough

Results are only viewable after voting.
Balance. This will be key.

Other than that, will be on the lookout!

Good luck!

~Taffy

Yeah, this is the most important thing and its not gonna be easy, but I'll do my best, thanks :)

ooo fancy
:)

I dislike anything being based on previous works of fiction but goodluck nonetheless.
Well you cant please everyone, thanks for your opinion :) I personally like the idea of this project, but it's not just about hp, there's gonna be a lot of completely new concepts and stuff as stated in the poster

Looks good! When will you open this do you think? :p
No idea to be honest, I don't want to rush just to get it released. I'd say at least a few months until the alpha tests.

BTW. Would anyone be interested in testing small things (possibly big aswell) before the alpha tests? If so, pm me please

Like the idea! I'll help you before the Alpha test :) realy like the vocations :)

Goodluck bro!

I'm not big into being known haha but i'd test anything custom is something ill always try ^^

Like the idea! I'll help you before the Alpha test :) realy like the vocations :)

Goodluck bro!
Thanks bro!

I'm not big into being known haha but i'd test anything custom is something ill always try ^^
Cool, good to know, i'll keep in touch if I need some testing to be done then :)

Last edited:
#BUMP

First post edited.
Added list of some of the systems and screenshots from ingame as suggested by @MysteriousDot ;)

Should really make the quality of those screenshots better to match the photoshop work buddy. Looks weird.
Aside from that, the server does look interesting and I'll keep an eye on this :)

Should really make the quality of those screenshots better to match the photoshop work buddy. Looks weird.
Aside from that, the server does look interesting and I'll keep an eye on this :)
My bad, the hosting site I used f**ed up the quality. Changed it and it's how it should be now, thanks for noticing ;)

I want to play asap!!
:)

Back