• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Custom Map] Fight monsters, trade goods, make friends, cast spells - Open RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refresh.

QPpcj24.png
6BdLoGL.png

Map of Dorav is done. Now I need to complete few NPCs, scripts and books.

09kKPRG.png
hvSNoFm.png
BmLO5Bs.png

edit
RrbUGwI.png

lqtGySi.png

Started working on Fort Karr (on screen the only entrance to the city). New city in concept list - Royal Town.

Underground dwarven (Tumunzan house) fortress decided to help the rebels who are fighting with the king from Royal Town - capital of humans' kingdom on continent. Rebels are weakened, some of them decided to become bandits and hunt some caravans. Other cities from kingdom didn't join the rebellion.

We did some changes, this is a full list of available cities ingame (list contains only cities with temple):

Dorav (Home of newbies, Mia's Kingdom) [ROOK/FACC]
Fort Karr (Underground city, Tumunzan Dwarves & Rebels) [MAIN START/FACC]
Namnes (Port town, Mia's Kingdom) [MAIN START/FACC]
Qus (Port on desert land, Mia's Kingdom) [MAIN START/PACC]
Royal Town (Capital, Mia's Kingdom) [FACC]
Ka'Feth (City of friendly elves, Aine Elves) [FACC]
Lero (Rebels hideout, Rebels) [FACC]
Tantarona (Tropical islands, Hanza Union) [PACC]
Camp of Wolves (Barbarians, Gauti Nords) [PACC]
Thinis (Pharao City, Da'l Tah Clan) [PACC]

Fort Karr
Houses: 30
Guildhalls: 2
NPCs: 19
Screens: (without NPCs, work in progress):

8Isd6cj.png
fN5F6U2.png
UqzkQ1x.png

1. The only entrance to the city (except port).
2. Tavern.
3. Hall.

pXAQzGN.png
obNp2xK.png
GdV0BiB.png

4. Barn and pigsty.
5. Guildhall.
6. Temple.

7y0NijP.png
GrLoljN.png
3ivpwnh.png

7. Shops.
8. Gaming room.
9. Library.

Qdd2IpD.png
zyd8GcB.png
qQnVR4X.png

10. Shops.
11. Houses.
12. Caves.

-
Leave your feedback, please!

Last edited:
Forum OpenRPG
This is our new forum (mainly for Polish users because of lack in interest on otland).
-
Be always prepare for fight on track!
Slr5Z5d.png

Or hide in bushes...
Kbnv0uq.png

-
If you like this project, leave comment :)

Last edited:
I like it.

Keep it up :)

@gs1994 I'm gonna track ur life.

This is a basic map of Open RPG world:
mBI9hs9.png

What's going on? The new king, Henvelt was elected. Siden with its ruler Aneris disagreed with the choice of the new Mia's Kingdom emperor. That's how rebellion started. Henvelt burnt down Siden. Many people were killed but some of them flied to Fort Karr (dwarven fortress). Another group of refugees set up a colony on swamps called Lero. Henvelt decided to recruit new soldiers from Dorav but part of them are joining the rebels.

You are one of them, unknown human from undiscovered west continent. You can decide what do you want: join the rebels, join the Kingdom's army or stay neutral.

Refresh.

Actual state of minimap (most places hidden underground):

bdfdHG3.png

When it will start? Also, you search someone to team?

When it will start? Also, you search someone to team?
There is no release date. About team members, we don't announced recruitment but if some mapper want help us, why not.

@itoxblade
I'm recruiting mappers but only from Poland.

Can I ask someone from administration to delete this spam posts about hosting?

@Codex NG
These two previous posts are just ordinary spam.

Last edited:
@itoxblade
I'm recruiting mappers but only from Poland.

Can I ask someone from administration to delete this spam posts about hosting?

Your kind of being rude now, they only made a suggestion, I don't see how them recommending HalfAway for hosting as being a spam post.

@topic the map looks decent some parts sort of it look like the real map but with slight alterations, I understand there is only so many ways you can create a map but I've also seen some great creative works of art on earlier server versions.

It is your server and you can and will do what you want with it, we are just giving you feedback based on the pictures and content your providing, so don't take it as a personal attack.

If you are taking it personal then maybe you need to find someone else to promote the server, not everyone is a people person :p

8xSBiIP.png

NXpZJ9h.png

lNijGE8.png

zF5TCrX.png

Reminder: Fort Karr is one of starting cities on main (rebels), Namnes is starting city on main too (Mia's Kingdom), Ka'Feth is elven city)

Open RPG is growing, new hunt places, new NPCs. In few days I will post timeline for OpenRPG world which contains useful informations about the background.

I would love some sort of "war" between the rebels and the kingdom. Some sort of thing like wow where they have 2 factions killing each other, so if you run into their territory, you will most likely encounter them and probably die to their hands

I would love some sort of "war" between the rebels and the kingdom. Some sort of thing like wow where they have 2 factions killing each other, so if you run into their territory, you will most likely encounter them and probably die to their hands
In this world you're neutral. You can help one side or another but they wouldn't kill you. This is an open world, so you can go anywhere you want. Ofc there will be some global events connected with the war between rebels and kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back