• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Custom OT [Counter Strike Tibia Version]

ok you replied to my post I wrote before about the aiming well it sounds cool about the mouse aim and "ammo"

didnt get that mouse stuff.. our server use charges as ammo, and we have done alot of source edit.. for instance, all weapons needs to reload before they can be used again, and both hotkeys and battle-list attack is not possible.. i agree that sprites looks better but it wont affect the gameplay at all, just the first impression

Don't steal sprites from TLR or you are spoiling copyrights and in that case I will take legal actions to stop you.

Sincerely,
Frida Beekman - The Last Resistance team.

Sorry, i've read to many complains in Posts saying your a scammer thievieing peoples OTs.

And i'm not willing to take the risks, im sorry this project is very serious, and im very determined go trough with it.

And you're not a thief? Please. Go make your own OT with your OWN sprites that ARE NOT stolen.

Jeez, just Ddos if your a man, you'll get problems with ISP once your reported, foolish noob.. and about the bump thingy, he i was confused wrote it wrong, then just copied and pasted it alot OMG!

Jeez, just Ddos if your a man, you'll get problems with ISP once your reported, foolish noob.. and about the bump thingy, he i was confused wrote it wrong, then just copied and pasted it alot OMG!

I'm just warning you sir, Watch what you do with other peoples stuff and such.
You might get in trouble if you don't.

By the way, Check laws about copyrights and patents: Your allowed to take out any stolen goods/materials any way, at any cost.
It's the person who steals it's own responsibility to not steal it.

Here's a bit from the Dutch copyright law;
"Het auteursrecht is het uitsluitend recht van den maker van een werk van letterkunde, wetenschap of kunst, of van diens rechtverkrijgenden, om dit openbaar te maken en te verveelvoudigen, behoudens de beperkingen, bij de wet gesteld."

Which says that my work is practically non-steal able and if people do steal it without my permission then you are fighting an already lost battle because fighting Dutch law (Copyright) is impossible, My right stays my right until I tell someone it is their right also; Which is not the case.

Check art. 22, § 1, 5° Auteurswet and art. 16c Auteurswet 1912 and check:
Art.1-25a §.1 De aard van het auteursrecht
Art.1-2 §.2 De maker van het werk
Art.3-9 §.3 De werken, waarop auteursrecht bestaat
Art.10-11 §.4 Het openbaar maken
Art.12-12b §.5 Het verveelvoudigen
Art.13-14 §.6 De beperkingen van het auteursrecht

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Frida Beekman

PS: If you don't use my project's sprites then Good luck with your project!

Last edited:
btw Tauku, Frida is the person you "claim" to know. [The rightful owner of the sprites you are stealing.]

I'm just warning you sir, Watch what you do with other peoples stuff and such.
You might get in trouble if you don't.

By the way, Check laws about copyrights and patents: Your allowed to take out any stolen goods/materials any way, at any cost.
It's the person who steals it's own responsibility to not steal it.

Here's a bit from the Dutch copyright law;

Which says that my work is practically non-steal able and if people do steal it without my permission then you are fighting an already lost battle because fighting Dutch law (Copyright) is impossible, My right stays my right until I tell someone it is their right also; Which is not the case.

Check art. 22, § 1, 5° Auteurswet and art. 16c Auteurswet 1912 and check:

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Frida Beekman

PS: If you don't use my project's sprites then Good luck with your project!

Listen here, stupid queer, this ain't GERMANY OK? THE DUTCH RULES DON'T ABIDE IN THIS FORUM OR IN SWEDEN! :)

Im still workin on it, Created Guns.. Characters, Need tiles and Walls!! That's what i keep saying, i NEED A SPRITER, THEN IM DONE! And we can release the custom client :)

Back