• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Custom OT [Counter Strike Tibia Version]

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Allright, here we go again. New project on the lose If your interested in Signing up, read the whole thread!

Also this client will be having Guns/Armors/Grenades, cause our spriter will be making some sprites of them that we'll be using In-Game, But in order to play you'll have to download our client later on (Once we got a spriter).

Im looking for a team, each and everyone has to be atleast above the level of good at what their doing, to join our crew.

STAFF I'M LOOKING FOR

[X] Scripter: josejunior23
[X] Mapper: frisse123
[ ]A Spriter
[X] PHP: josejunior123
[ ]A C++

Projects We're gonna make:

Counter Strike

If your interested in joining the project type this application:

T.ex.

Name: Johnny Boy
Expertise: Scripting
Experience: 1 - 3 Years.

So that's how your application is going to look. NOTE When the server is finnished. Each and every 1 of us will get a copy of the original,
What you'll do with the server is up to you.. But posting it on forums for people to download would just be sad for the rest of the crew.

Im really determined to reach this goal!

P.S! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR APPLICATION!!:D

Last edited:
Sorry, i've read to many complains in Posts saying your a scammer thievieing peoples OTs.

And i'm not willing to take the risks, im sorry this project is very serious, and im very determined go trough with it.

Last edited:
Ye, you don't see the comment i Left to GoD Axel? i allready know he is a scammer.

Name: Cristopher Nilsson
Expertise: Mapping
Experience: 3 years
Why i want to join: Cus i have been mapping for like 3 years now! and i have never been in a big project only mappen for myself!

Name: Cristopher Nilsson
Expertise: Mapping
Experience: 3 years
Why i want to join: Cus i have been mapping for like 3 years now! and i have never been in a big project only mappen for myself!

Frisse is in the team, PM Me your msn

well makeing a fps game into Tibia style is not so smart, since there will not be the same aiming/attacking. But keep up the work it might turn out good.

lol, too bad cuz me and colandus already got as close to real cs as u can get. will put it on today.

I've seen a CS OTserver, You and Colandus are FAR FROM close to a real CS Server which im Developing once my Crew is done, I'll have the sprites, the Lua functions and so on.

what lua functions? we have everything 100% same as a public cs server with de_dust2, except sprites and im missing about 4-5 weapons.

Well with sprites it looks more real, thats all im saying lol. and im gonna try to get ahold of a function you aim with the mouse but only got like a limited round to shoot, so if you spamm it all, your screwed or somethin like that, should be able to fixx that from c++ with a friends help

Well with sprites it looks more real, thats all im saying lol. and im gonna try to get ahold of a function you aim with the mouse but only got like a limited round to shoot, so if you spamm it all, your screwed or somethin like that, should be able to fixx that from c++ with a friends help

ok you replied to my post I wrote before about the aiming well it sounds cool about the mouse aim and "ammo"

Back