• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Custom OT [Counter Strike Tibia Version]

Listen here, stupid queer, this ain't GERMANY OK? THE DUTCH RULES DON'T ABIDE IN THIS FORUM OR IN SWEDEN! :)

Sorry sir, Ever heard of the European Union?
We share the same internet legislation.
It's The Netherlands not Germany.

Anyway, Don't use my sprites and everything is OK.

I Never really bothered knowing ur whole real life history, now Frida just sh..

Dude, stealing sprites is just plain lame.
Just.. don't do it?

Please?

Well, If he'll steal stuff then Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks will take his server down.

Haha, call that polite? "i'm sorry sir but you don't care me"

So now you use your fancy talk?

I Mean, there's nothing you can do at all!, cause the page i took them from didn't say anything about the sprites being Copyrighted. And if you wanna go ahead and use Denial of Service your welcome to, but you'll just get reported to my ISP. Where they'll kick ur ass ;)

i can't believe you're actually fine with stealing someone else work that they spent time on doing it for Frida and not anyone else unless they gave permission. I mean you could have even asked them at the beginning, nicely, properly, and maybe they would have let you (i know, cuz they let me use some of their sprites for my project). But instead you just go off and take them? How about i steal your server somehow (and dont say its impossible, cuz it is possible), would you like it? Of course you could just easily rebuild it and what not, but we could release it as a distro everywhere, you know, all that stuff that thieves like doin. Would that make you happy?
Wait wait, let me guess, i'm gunna get my ass kicked by someone, or you don't even care and you're just gunna ignore mine and Frida's post like a loser you already are.

Haha, call that polite? "i'm sorry sir but you don't care me"

So now you use your fancy talk?

I Mean, there's nothing you can do at all!, cause the page i took them from didn't say anything about the sprites being Copyrighted. And if you wanna go ahead and use Denial of Service your welcome to, but you'll just get reported to my ISP. Where they'll kick ur ass ;)

Oh, Believe me there where and still are buncha copyright signs and at the bottom you can find the name of the rightful owner.

@up: Yeah, I don't understand him. It's so lame, He isn't able to be proud of something when he finishes his project so, but yeah I'm quite sure he won't finish his tho, I mean I know how it is to lead a project like this and it requires lots and lots of time and discipline.

I Mean, there's nothing you can do at all!, cause the page i took them from didn't say anything about the sprites being Copyrighted.

Ask the creators of the sprites how they feel about it then?

FINNISHED THE AIMING PART WITH MOUSE!!!
(Had to do it in c++)
Release is soon to be! just need a few more sprites :)

Back