• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CUSTOM] RuneScape OT Project

NEWS TEASERS

Ellis the Tanner from Al Kharid (you can craft your hides into leathers with him paying some fee, with the options to craft 1, 10 or all your hides)
2aNiwRN.png

Toll Gate's lake
2OiC2P4.png

Custom Al Kharid's cave entrance
Qf0W7jT.png

Al Kharid's Cave
U6OLKGu.png

Al Kharid's mine
xuOBL3V.png

yzq5VgD.png

SOME NEWS INFORMATIONS
*Finished Cities: Lumbridge and Al Kharid
*Cities under construction: Draynor (west of Lumbridge) and Varrock (north of Lumbridge/Al Kharid)
*All monsters respawns takes 10 seconds, which facilitates the hunts spots
*Already done about 30+ respawns (each creature with complete RuneScape loot)

NEWS TEASERS

The Champion's Guild
rf6ctM4.png

wiDZKnY.png

Varrock's Stone Circle
PwGmnPn.png

Stone Circle Cave
SwhRwAy.png

no6ynvG.png

Room of Delrith, the terror of Varrock
RDLF0pE.png

NEWS UPDATES
*Demon Slayer Quest was released to test some resources in the server
*For each completed quest, the player receive an amount of Quest Points that will be necessary for a lot of quests/skills/hunts...

nice! keep up the great work! i cant wait to play this, mostly cuz i know the map apart from delrith having his own lair :D. played rs back in like 2004/5 or something, when it had the super old school graphics lol. anyways keep it up, i will definitely stay up to date on this.

NEWS TEASERS (a bit late)

Varrock Entrance and Lodestone
VP49Uql.png

Clothes Shop
omeBozT.png

The Gypsy Aris' Stall (Demon Slayer Quest start)
W9RGigH.png

Smithing Anvils under Bank
WDRpnzu.png

Varrock Main Bank
O3OQdaZ.png

I apologize for the delay in post news teasers from the project, but I was really busy some weeks ago.
I'll try now to bring you updates more often. Thank you!

Hello, OTLand community!

I'm here to tell you that I've back my work on the project. This last year I had to solve some problems in my RL, and now I'm excited to come back again!

At the moment, I'm justing posting this to share again the project with the forum, but soon I'll be bringing news teasers and updates of the OT.

Stay tuned, news coming soon!

Looks like RuneScape is shutting down
RuneScape Classic: Farewell

Hopefully you can keep some part of it alive ;)

The only part of runescape that is getting shut down is the classic version, So there will only be old school and the other version available. (From your post you kind of made it seem like runescape in general is being shutdown.)

Hello again, OTLand users!
After some years (studying and working a lot), now I'm with a free time to work again in the RuneScape OT project.
I know the server seemed to be abandoned, but it was all lack of time.
I've worked a lot on the project since I came back (about 3 months ago), and I'm intending to launch a Beta Server soon, maybe August/September.

Here are some new teasers about the project:

First Level of Stronghold of Security
adn7Otl.png

uEqVNmG.png

Second Level of Stronghold of Security
8bj9ryh.png

Al Kharid Mine (updated)
KxwkPSf.png

KBD
H4lLgxY.png

Player Inventory (with Gloves and Cape slots)
J2AwwFM.png

Pickpocketing System

Thieving Stall

Agility Course

Mining

Woodcutting

Last edited:
Glad you're still working on it, best of luck! Amazing project and looks great so far :D

Damn, now this is exactly what the OT world needs, just as talked about in the discussion thread recently about "putting the old school feel back into OTs."

For YEARS I've poked my head in here and there and no casual OT really caught my attention, except for the spinoff game, Phobos.
But THIS....man, for the first time since I quit Tibia in 2010 after playing it since 1999, I truly want to download and play this. You did amazingly well so far (from what you've shown especially lately) at making an RPG server look fun and not dull at all. You gave me those nostalgia vibes while updating the way of playing Tibia. Huge hats off to you and whoever has helped you create this so far, will be waiting excitedly for an open beta 👏

Back